• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kobe vs Lebron vs MJ: The comparison, in a single photo

Admin

It's old and needs updating. Lebron added one more MVP, 2 Larry O'Brian trophies and 2 Finals MVPs, plus the 2 gold medals that Bean is sporting too. Still not approaching Jordan but its at least equaling or besting Kobe in terms of total hardware (read: not type of hardware)

• Like 2

It's old and needs updating. Lebron added one more MVP, 2 Larry O'Brian trophies and 2 Finals MVPs, plus the 2 gold medals that Bean is sporting too. Still not approaching Jordan but its at least equaling or besting Kobe in terms of total hardware (read: not type of hardware)

I thought Wade was the Finals MVP for LJ's 1st championship.Jordan's gold medal as a college player is far more special then winning the Olympics with a pro squad.Jordan never losses a championship series or game that he played in. Lebron has lossed a Finals series and failed in the 2004 Olympics with superior talent around him. Edited by coachx

I thought Wade was the Finals MVP for LJ's 1st championship.Jordan's gold medal as a college player is far more special then winning the Olympics with a pro squad.Jordan never losses a championship that he played for. Lebron has lossed a Finals series and failed in the 2004 Olympics with superior talent around him.

No, Bron was Finals MVP both years. Wade won his with Shaq.I'm not comparing Bron to Jordan. Kobe is the one wearing both of his gold medals in his picture but he won them both with Bron yet Bron isn't pictured with his.Kobe has also lost 2 Finals series and Bron, Wade and Melo were benchwarmers on the 2004 Olympic squad as Larry Brown preferred Richard Jefferson, Iverson and Marbury over the rookies.Again, no one is in Jordan's league but it is a bit dubious to be placing Kobe over Lebron though.

No, Bron was Finals MVP both years. Wade won his with Shaq.I'm not comparing Bron to Jordan. Kobe is the one wearing both of his gold medals in his picture but he won them both with Bron yet Bron isn't pictured with his.Kobe has also lost 2 Finals series and Bron, Wade and Melo were benchwarmers on the 2004 Olympic squad as Larry Brown preferred Richard Jefferson, Iverson and Marbury over the rookies.Again, no one is in Jordan's league but it is a bit dubious to be placing Kobe over Lebron though.

Thanks for the correction. LJ did win it Finals MVP in 20012.

Well then update it superstar!

• Premium Member

People refuse to acknowledge Lebron's greatness. The smartest, most efficient, most talented player of his generation. Period.

The reason why is that unlike other superstars, Lebron went out and got the best players of his day to play with him so that he can win. Jordan didn't go to a team with Barkley and Ewing to win a ring. Kobe didn't go to a team with anybody else to win. Lebron punked his way to a championship. Just like the Fla Marlins. Do you respect them?

• Premium Member

You're right. I'll just call up Lebron and say I'd like to have him show up with all of his hardware to a private photoshoot but it's okay, he gets to keep his clothes on this time.

Hardware.... Private Photoshoot.....Clothes off...

Dude... It's not that kinda party!!

You're right. I'll just call up Lebron and say I'd like to have him show up with all of his hardware to a private photoshoot but it's okay, he gets to keep his clothes on this time.

Get Photoshop for Dummies and no need for LeBron or his trophies to be there!

Lebron is playing with a finals MVP! Lets face it Lebrun is good but wade is just as goo as Lebrun. Wade beat the mavericks with a 1 legged shaq!

Wade never has been, nor ever will be, better than Lebron.

• Like 3

Negating the years in Washington (which in my mind just don't count).....Jordan won half of his career. Do people really understand that, half of the time that the man played in the league he was winning rings.....that's stupid!!!

The reason why is that unlike other superstars, Lebron went out and got the best players of his day to play with him so that he can win. Jordan didn't go to a team with Barkley and Ewing to win a ring. Kobe didn't go to a team with anybody else to win. Lebron punked his way to a championship. Just like the Fla Marlins. Do you respect them?

LeBron didn't have the chance for superstars to come to his team. The Cavs were too good to get a draft pick to pair with LeBron. The Bulls drafted Pippen to play with Jordan and the Lakers had Shaq (in his prime) waiting to play with Kobe. By the way the Lakers were Shaq's team for the 3-peat. He won the finals MVP for all of those. Without a Shaq, Kobe didn't do anything until he got Gasol and Bynum. D-wade won a finals MVP but he wouldn't have got there without Shaq averaging 22 and 10. A championship team needs at least 2 all star players and not just one beast.