• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

AHF got his boy KG, whom I thought would have retired last year but just keeps going. I thought about reuniting him with Pierce but decided to go with the young (by comparison) West instead. I can't believe that MaceCase passed up his boy Jamal. Maybe he thought he'd make it another round?

I figured it would be easier to find a scoring guard for my bench much later than it would any decent F/Cs. Jamal is a big boy, he'll understand.

With the 106th pick in the 2013 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, the KB21 Bombers select Thabo Sefolosha, SF/SG, from the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Thabo is exactly the type of player I like to have on the wings. He's a defense first player that is going to guard the three point shot like heck. On offense, he is an opportunistic scorer that plays well in transition. I will likely slot him into the small forward position.

• Like 2

With the 106th pick in the 2013 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, the KB21 Bombers select Thabo Sefolosha, SF/SG, from the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Thabo is exactly the type of player I like to have on the wings. He's a defense first player that is going to guard the three point shot like heck. On offense, he is an opportunistic scorer that plays well in transition. I will likely slot him into the small forward position.

I like Thabo. He is a great team first player. Not much for fancy stats but he brings it every night. You are going to be very small is the only problem I see.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I think so. If his time is running, send him a courtesy pm warning him since KB didn't list it expressly.

I did a just-in-case PM of C_e_hawk.

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

With the 110th pick, or the 111th pick (not real sure which one), the KB21 Bombers select Amir Johnson, PF from the Toronto Raptors.

Amir is a solid young player that gets lost in the shuffle of being on a bad team. He's very efficient as a scorer and is a solid rebounder and defender. I like him as a bench option on my team behind Serge Ibaka at the power forward spot.

• Like 1

With the 110th pick, or the 111th pick (not real sure which one), the KB21 Bombers select Amir Johnson, PF from the Toronto Raptors.

Amir is a solid young player that gets lost in the shuffle of being on a bad team. He's very efficient as a scorer and is a solid rebounder and defender. I like him as a bench option on my team behind Serge Ibaka at the power forward spot.

KB I do think you have your mind set on winning the fabled WS championship. Two of your last three picks have really not made a lot of sense considering where you said they would play. But from a WS perspcetive they were the 3 highest ranked players left.

I do like Amir he is someone Rap fans talk highly of. He never complains despite being on such a bad team and plays hard every night.