• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks draft picks tells us they are in hard pursuit of D12 and CP3

JTB

At this point I still believe the number one priority is to sign Howard and Paul. I like our draft picks this year but its clear that the hawks are going hard after the top two free agents.Unlike many I say our chances are still very high to acquire both players because 3 BIG reasons:-up until today we "REMAIN THE ONLY TEAM" that can sign both Howard and Paul to max deals-There is no need to worry about the Doc Rivers trade because the clippers are the same team!...Paul knows that team is a regular season team! Doc can't change that! REMEMBER you need talent to win and heart to be a champion...the clippers lack heart.-LAST the Brooklyn nets just became a potential champ contender last night! You don't think CP3 and D12 sees this!....knowing that if they come together they are instantly championship contenders!I'm not a wiz but I will tell you one thing...you can't run from competition you can only compete against it and lose or win. It's not going to get easier for Paul and Howard. Howard is smart enough to know that LA is too old to compete so I'm sure Paul is smart enough to know that the clippers just aren't talented enough.Only time will tell but at the end of the day I need to see the clipps and lakers pull atleast one more major trade to keep their stars or I gurantee they will walk.

At this point I still believe the number one priority is to sign Howard and Paul. I like our draft picks this year but its clear that the hawks are going hard after the top two free agents.Unlike many I say our chances are still very high to acquire both players because 3 BIG reasons:-up until today we "REMAIN THE ONLY TEAM" that can sign both Howard and Paul to max deals-There is no need to worry about the Doc Rivers trade because the clippers are the same team!...Paul knows that team is a regular season team! Doc can't change that! REMEMBER you need talent to win and heart to be a champion...the clippers lack heart.-LAST the Brooklyn nets just became a potential champ contender last night! You don't think CP3 and D12 sees this!....knowing that if they come together they are instantly championship contenders!I'm not a wiz but I will tell you one thing...you can't run from competition you can only compete against it and lose or win. It's not going to get easier for Paul and Howard. Howard is smart enough to know that LA is too old to compete so I'm sure Paul is smart enough to know that the clippers just aren't talented enough.Only time will tell but at the end of the day I need to see the clipps and lakers pull atleast one more major trade to keep their stars or I gurantee they will walk.

Hawks will try but that doesn't mean it will happen, CP3 isn't going to leave Clippers now imo and Howard thinks he's too good for the Hawks and he will end up with Houston or Dallas.

There's NO WAY Doc Rivers takes the Clippers job if he didn't already know Paul was staying.

I guess I'm retarded but I just disagree. Paul was mad about 3 things....-ownership which is something he can't change but only leave-coach....he got his wish on this one -team....the team is the same exact squad and they have proven over 3 years straight that they are a regular season team! Hell the hawks can make it to round 2 and compete better than them.Point is the clippers got one thing done and that's getting the African American coach Paul has been reported asking for other than that this is not a done dealAs long as Paul has a chance at playing with Dwight the hawks are in good position! So what Paul forced his will on the clipps to sign Doc that doesn't mean anything! Did you guys not watch what lebron did to Cleveland?!...lebron got everything he demanded too but still left.Don't let the media blind you we still have a legit chance.
  • Like 1

I wish that we could move on from this pipe dream but I guess we can't!

We've been talking and waiting a year for it Peoria. Give us until July 10th before you give up!

Dennis Schröder makes me feel less desperate for this to happen, but I still want Dwight if we can't get CP3.

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 1

If Paul is remotely interested in what DF has to say - then he can and will talk to the Hawks!

DF will need to enlist all of the power of Atlanta from Mayor Reed to The Gov. From Massell to Khalil Johnson. Tyler Perry to Andre 3000. Get them on board we may have a chance.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I guess I'm retarded but I just disagree. Paul was mad about 3 things....-ownership which is something he can't change but only leave-coach....he got his wish on this one -team....the team is the same exact squad and they have proven over 3 years straight that they are a regular season team! Hell the hawks can make it to round 2 and compete better than them.Point is the clippers got one thing done and that's getting the African American coach Paul has been reported asking for other than that this is not a done dealAs long as Paul has a chance at playing with Dwight the hawks are in good position! So what Paul forced his will on the clipps to sign Doc that doesn't mean anything! Did you guys not watch what lebron did to Cleveland?!...lebron got everything he demanded too but still left.Don't let the media blind you we still have a legit chance.

I'm not saying his decision to stay is a smart one, but that's what the FACTS indicate. You're thinking way too deeply about this when it's quite clear. Paul is staying and hopefully the Hawks have other plans lined up.