• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: CP3 to the League: "Don't Bother"

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well.

Wiggins/Parker/Smart/Gordon/Cauley-Stein/Randle isn't a bad constallion prize. I really hope we don't do something silly like stay in the middle. We just need to SnT Smoove to Boston for a pick and Kris H and rebuild properly.

Chris Paul's representatives have told teams not even to bother pursuing the point guard when free agency begins Monday because he will re-sign with the Los Angeles Clippers, according to league sources.

Paul's decision to stay with the Clippers is no surprise, but the latest word from his camp has ended whatever small hope opposing teams had of luring the All-Star, sources said.

Doc Rivers becoming the Clippers' new head coach and senior vice president of basketball operations earlier this week assured that Paul will remain in Los Angeles, according to sources.

The chances of him leaving the Clippers were slim even before Rivers was named coach, but sources say he had at least entertained the thought of going to the Atlanta Hawks with Dwight Howard, who also will enter free agency Monday.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9438022/chris-paul-remain-los-angeles-clippers-representatives-tell-teams-sources

I am ready for the Dennis Schoeder era with or without D12. Now if D12 wants Rondo. I want Rondo too.

Schröder definitely makes it a lot easier for me to be OK with this. Still hope Ferry/Bud make the pitch of their life and get Dwight though.

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 1