• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Psycho T is now an unrestricted FA

Admin

He's a d bag... Dude never signs autographs. Went to Philips twice when we played them and he always says "I'll get you after the game"... Liar, I don't want someone that doesn't sign on my team.

......cool story bro

Haha yeah that's a good reason to not sign a guy. Maybe he just doesn't sign autographs for the other teams fans?

He's weird, will only sign through the mail... His brother will only sign if you have Pacers team gear on lol. I judge players by how they treat fans... Even if they're a scrub I'll respect them if they sign well.

He is a good rebounder and plays with a high energy. He would cost more than Ivan Johnson would and is probably a little less scary though.

He is a good rebounder and plays with a high energy. He would cost more than Ivan Johnson would and is probably a little less scary though.

Wait what's scary about about I'm-Scared-of-Birdman T?

Hahaha I love panky(pinky)...my fav is...U need to take it easy on dem turns I almost spilled my yack...come on baby git it together ...Whatever mothaf$ckaLol

You gotta love his energy and he'll grab an offensive board if he isn't boxed out 100% of the time. He's arguably the best goon in the league because he has an significant role but is still expendable in the right ejection-for-ejection situation in the playoffs, but no thanks.

• Like 1

You gotta love his energy and he'll grab an offensive board if he isn't boxed out 100% of the time. He's arguably the best goon in the league because he has an significant role but is still expendable in the right ejection-for-ejection situation in the playoffs, but no thanks.

You echo my sediments to a "Psycho" T. Lol. For real though, that's what I think as well only you articulated it much better.
  • Like 1