• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For what it's worth...

Hairydawgz

Bynum has all world talent and I've said for two years now that he's better than Dwight when both are at 100 percent. Problem is health obviously, but also attitude. Maybe a change of scenery will set him straight, but he's really immature right now.

You guys are a simple bunch. You believe this 4th hand dribble and are now venomous. Shame.

I guess we will watch and see.. No different than people on twitter posting info and guys embedding a posting on here.

You guys are a simple bunch. You believe this 4th hand dribble and are now venomous. Shame.

There's no need for this BS so take it someplace else.

I thought Levenson was the ASG member who met with Dwight. I don't trust anyone and their "sources" anymore.

Posted Image

You really think Levenson doesn't talk to Gearon and the rest of the group?? I bet he wasn't out of the meeting 5 minutes before he was on the phone with the rest of the group.

Yeah, I'm just not buying it.
  • Like 1

People here bitch and complain that we don't have 'insiders' and every single F'n time someone comes through with 'insider' info they are crucified. I really wonder why we don't have more 'insiders' or 'inside info'.

You don't want to believe it then don't click on the thread or don't respond. But don't go calling these people out and ruining the opportunity for more info for those who do believe.

what he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy can play basketball but some of the things that come out of his mouth just don't make sense to me. How can anybody hate the city of Atlanta? What does he want? We're a big city yet we have huge parks and trees around. Don't want to live directly in the city? Live in a suburb and be in the city in 20 minutes. We have warm weather. You can see live music every night of the week. Like to laugh? Go see a comedy show any night you want to. We are diverse. Go see a laser show or hike at Stone Mountain. Take a trip up to Lake Lanier. We've got the Fox Theater. We have art and musical festivals almost weekly during the summer. We've got history. We've got the Chattahoochee River. We've got awesome local breweries. Tons of movies are filmed here (I know he is interested in that), we are known for our strip clubs (sounds like he's interested in that as well), I could seriously go on and on but I guess these are reasons why I will live in Atlanta my entire life. It's a BS excuse.

IF this is true and only IF this is true I hope he never steps foot in Atlanta again except for when he comes to town to lose. Take a little pride in where you come from. He shouldn't show is face anywhere in Atlanta ever again. Not in Downtown, not in Midtown, not in East Atlanta, not in Little Five Points, not in Old Fourth Ward, not in Buckhead, not in Kirkwood, not in Bankhead, not in Grant Park, not in Decatur, not in Atlantic Station, not in Cabbagetown, not in Inman Park, not in Edgewood, nowhere. Sorry for the rant, I love this place.

I understand brother I too love Atlanta. I also believe If Dwight said it, he was quoted out of context. I do not believe he dislikes the city, I believe he is comparing the livability of the two cities.

Have you ever been to LA? Spent any time there? It is a totally different vibe. To live it in LA wealthy is much different than Atlanta. San Fran is my favorite but LA is not far. So, don't think he hates Atlanta, I think he Loves LA.

Edited by Swatguy

• Moderators

People here bitch and complain that we don't have 'insiders' and every single F'n time someone comes through with 'insider' info they are crucified. I really wonder why we don't have more 'insiders' or 'inside info'.

You don't want to believe it then don't click on the thread or don't respond. But don't go calling these people out and ruining the opportunity for more info for those who do believe.

If it was info that favored us, everyone would be jumping for joy and singing Dwight's name from the rooftops, but it's not and that's why he gets castrated, crucified, and beheaded. I wish I had connections with higher ups in the Hawks FO.

• Like 1

If it was info that favored us, everyone would be jumping for joy and singing Dwight's name from the rooftops, but it's not and that's why he gets castrated, crucified, and beheaded. I wish I had connections with higher ups in the Hawks FO.

ScrubLove can get you in with some ticket reps. How's that??

• Like 1

People here bitch and complain that we don't have 'insiders' and every single F'n time someone comes through with 'insider' info they are crucified. I really wonder why we don't have more 'insiders' or 'inside info'. You don't want to believe it then don't click on the thread or don't respond. But don't go calling these people out and ruining the opportunity for more info for those who do believe.

Thanks for the backup, but I'm not worried about if people believe it. I know the source to be reliable and in the end the truth will come out. Till then, we are all just speculating using the sources and info we have. He's told me several offers we had for JSmoove a few months back that were never discussed during that time by the media but now have come out as being offered. (Such as Pierce and Garnett for Smoove) He also said at that time that Josh did not get along with several teammates or Ferry and would not be resigned unless it was an economical deal for the HawksIn the end their will always be haters and no source is ever 100% accurate because the head honchos can always change their minds. The Boston/Clippers deal should show how back and forth it can be. I dont hear from him every day or anything like that. I check in with him on days like today or the trade deadline. But if I hear something interesting from him I will pass it along. Many times things I hear are already being discussed on here from other sources..P.S.He replied back to me just a minute ago that Dwight said he isn't friendly with his parents and really doesn't want to be near them in Atlanta. Guess family drama increases with $ and power. Anyway, Go Hawks!
  • Like 2

Thanks for the backup, but I'm not worried about if people believe it. I know the source to be reliable and in the end the truth will come out. Till then, we are all just speculating using the sources and info we have. He's told me several offers we had for JSmoove a few months back that were never discussed during that time by the media but now have come out as being offered. (Such as Pierce and Garnett for Smoove) He also said at that time that Josh did not get along with several teammates or Ferry and would not be resigned unless it was an economical deal for the HawksIn the end their will always be haters and no source is ever 100% accurate because the head honchos can always change their minds. The Boston/Clippers deal should show how back and forth it can be. I dont hear from him every day or anything like that. I check in with him on days like today or the trade deadline. But if I hear something interesting from him I will pass it along. Many times things I hear are already being discussed on here from other sources..P.S.He replied back to me just a minute ago that Dwight said he isn't friendly with his parents and really doesn't want to be near them in Atlanta. Guess family drama increases with $ and power. Anyway, Go Hawks!

Some very interesting info.

• Premium Member

IF this is true...and if he really hasn't given us any consideration...I sincerely hope we don't bring that clown in on the tail end of his career. No matter how much we need a "serviceable big man."

Hopefully by then we will have our act together and we can look past him the same way he's looked past us.

If this is true, I agree. However, I don't know if this is true. I'm not questioning the poster but his friend would have to have been real close to get info that fast. It's suspect.

I think there are reasons we were considered:

1. We have the most money.

2. We have new leadership.

But think about it, we have had money and pieces before and Dwight didn't look at us at all. Why would he start now if he HATES the city?

Yuck, I hate chicken.... Could you tell me what Chicken dishes you serve though?

Suspect.

• Premium Member

If this Dwight thing is really dead, then I would love to get Bynum to on a contract with deep injury literature so that we won't get screwed if his knees give out. Also, I loved if he came to Atlanta so that my gut feeling will be correct... lol I'd give him 3 yr/ $36 mil and then give Iggy a contract to. Bynum/Horford/Iguodala is pretty damn good.

Nope. I would rather have Loren Woods than Bynum. Or Randolph Morris. Or Ivano Newbill.

Bynum is a screw up.