• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Out of nowhere: Warriors legit contender for Dwight

DatWerkk

For my petty ass, this is better than Dwight to Houston. Plus the Warriors are my second favorite team (Steph Curry is my favorite player) so I actually would be happy for them. Could be fun to watch. Edited by DatWerkk

Josh Smith, however, has refused to meet with Golden State and is not interested.

If I were a Josh Smith hater that would make me rofl my pants off. Of COURSE Josh doesn't want to go to a team full of three point shooters. What's left for HIM to do?? Posted Image

• Like 4

GS has no space to sign him. Would LA do a SnT with them for Bogut(expiring) and one of Klay or Barnes?If Josh not interested in going there, can we take Bogut in our capspace along with Klay or Barnes and a 1st?Bogut expires next season so we would still be flexible and get a good young assest

Josh Smith, however, has refused to meet with Golden State and is not interested.

Seems odd that he would meet with Detroit but not GS.Im guessing that the Warriors are still trying to move David Lee

GS has no space to sign him. Would LA do a SnT with them for Bogut(expiring) and one of Klay or Barnes?If Josh not interested in going there, can we take Bogut in our capspace along with Klay or Barnes and a 1st?Bogut expires next season so we would still be flexible and get a good young assest

SnT with Lakers is what they are speculating on.

Seems odd that he would meet with Detroit but not GS.Im guessing that the Warriors are still trying to move David Lee

Smoove wants to get paid. I do not see him taking a huge pay cut when this is his last chance at the big pay day. If you are not willing to SnT for him or have the outright cap to sign him, its a waste of both parties time.

We need to stop this battered wife syndrome when it comes to Howard. The guy is a punk and does not like Atlanta nor does he want to play here. The pressure is too much, but the accountability of being home is too great for him. Some people just cannot handle that pressure.

He wants to go play millionaire/baby maker elsewhere, so let him go do that. No need to worry or talk about this guy anymore.

it's over.

Aren't the Lakers over the apron? How can they receive salary in a sign and trade? I imagine they'll find a 3rd party to take on a contract and they get a pick? Maybe we can walk away with Bogut and another asset here as well.

The whole "I was impressed by Mark Jackson and Mike Budenholzer" thing came off as completely empty to me. If you're impressed with EVERYBODY then who cares who you're impressed with? But a story coming out a day later saying, "No, really guys, he really liked Golden State!" is more likely to be meaningful.

On the real though, who the heck knows what he's thinking? Probably not even him.

• Like 1

Aren't the Lakers over the apron? How can they receive salary in a sign and trade? I imagine they'll find a 3rd party to take on a contract and they get a pick? Maybe we can walk away with Bogut and another asset here as well.

They can amnesty MWP and be under the apron. But you are allowed to receive players in a SnT even if you're above the apron, as long the player you are receiving isn't being SnT'd to that team. So as long as they are receiving players already under contract then it's not a problem.

• Like 1

The whole "I was impressed by Mark Jackson and Mike Budenholzer" thing came off as completely empty to me. If you're impressed with EVERYBODY then who cares who you're impressed with? But a story coming out a day later saying, "No, really guys, he really liked Golden State!" is more likely to be meaningful.

On the real though, who the heck knows what he's thinking? Probably not even him.

Actually I'm pretty sure that Dwight knows what's he's thinking. It's Dwight that doesn't know what he's thinking.

They can amnesty MWP and be under the apron. But you are allowed to receive players in a SnT even if you're above the apron, as long the player you are receiving isn't being SnT'd to that team. So as long as they are receiving players already under contract then it's not a problem.

Ah. Ok, so it's less restrictive than I thought it was.

• Like 1

We need to stop this battered wife syndrome when it comes to Howard. The guy is a punk and does not like Atlanta nor does he want to play here. The pressure is too much, but the accountability of being home is too great for him. Some people just cannot handle that pressure.

He wants to go play millionaire/baby maker elsewhere, so let him go do that. No need to worry or talk about this guy anymore.

it's over.

Ok, we have a rookie coach, 9 players to fill on the roster, no legacy, no pedigree, no fanbase and a boatload of haters TOWARD HIM !! The choices to play are LA, San Fran and Atlanta. On a scale of ten both of those cities are a 9+ and Atlanta is a 7 at best. Mark Jackson has equipped him well, McHale is a fixture of legendary proportions and we have Bud. Dwight has tasted the world and owes nothing to Atlanta especially you haters. The Bay is very nice, LA is...you know. Atlanta allowed a very good coach go for Bud. He owes us Nothing!!