• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kyle Korver RE-SIGNS with HAWKS 4 yr $24 million

plskeepbibby

6 mil per for Korver .. wow overpaid big time and injury prone . He misses like 10 games a season on the reg-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------pimpWell , the bucks were gonna give 7 mil per year, so think about that for a minute.He made 5 mil last year , so a 1 mil raise is not bad. JJ Reddick set the market for Korver with his 4 year 27 mil deal.

Edited by pimp
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

It's a regular season streak. Playoffs don't countOne way or another this signing indicates that the Hawks know Dwight's decision. No way they would have made a move this big (financially big) without knowing.

I hope your right.

Very sneaky DF, very sneaky. Nice. We heard absolutely nothing about KK negotiating with Hawks.Ferry keeps everything close to the vest. Just like no one saw the Lou signing last season.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

at 6 mil per season ? serious .We could have signed Brandon Rush ( coming off injury) for peanutsDelfino as well

You assume Delfino will not get the same or more money. Rush is slightly smaller than Korver and still won't pull the same consistent minutes.

I have watched all three. Korver is a GREAT 2/3 hybrid (Spurs model) starter.

Edited by theheroatl

• Premium Member

It's a regular season streak. Playoffs don't count

One way or another this signing indicates that the Hawks know Dwight's decision. No way they would have made a move this big (financially big) without knowing.

I have to agree with this. There's really no reason to sign Korver if we didn't have Dwight on board. If Dwight ain't on board, I still like the fact the Hawks aren't tanking. I've had my fill of that crap.

how many hawks games did you watch last season if you don't mind me asking?

about 70 and every single playoff game Kyle Korver is not worth 6 mil per season for a player that has to run baseline to get his shot up and run around screens Korver is nice role player but not at 6 mil per

It's a regular season streak. Playoffs don't count

One way or another this signing indicates that the Hawks know Dwight's decision. No way they would have made a move this big (financially big) without knowing.

Interesting conjecture. Probably insightful and if that is the case then we should begin to see other moves made.

at 6 mil per season ? serious . We could have signed Brandon Rush ( coming off injury) for peanuts Delfino as well

2 players coming off ACL injuries on the same team? Why? No thank you.

Going out and getting the best 3pt shooter on the market seems like throwing in the towel / white flag in relation to getting a guy who HAS TO HAVE 3pt shooters around him?

Dwight doesn't need shooters around him, that's a misnomer. He needs to be more of a high tempo offense than anything. The level of pay is what I meant. That's alot of money for a one dimensional guy. Considering he's shot 33% in the playoffs these past 2 seasons. But again he's the best 3 point shooter in the game and SHOULD hold trade value for atleast the next 2 seasons.