• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bynum?

WillBarrow

I know some are for and some are against but imo he is one of only a few players that we could sign and potentially turn this thing around.I really think we are kicking the tires on him and I personally would take a chance on him with a team friendly contract.If and I know its a big if..he can come back we are talking one of the most dominate bigs in the nba and one heck of a piece to build around.

I TOTALLY AGREE! Teague/Lou/ShroederKorver/Jenkins/Cunningham/Smith/Horford/IvanBynum/Bebe/MuscalaThis would be a nice foundation with cap Flexibility in 2015 when Horford and Bynum come of the books.. (Bynum on a 2yr deal)..This would give us an opportunity to re evaluate and decide whether we keep one or both..I like Bynum better than Jefferson because Big Al will be lookin for a more expensive long term deal..

I read somewhere that Bynum said he wasn't going to work out for teams. That cracks me up.

I don't think $12 million would cut it. I agree that somebody will pay him more than he deserves, but I think he has the potential to live up to whatever contract he signs assuming he stays healthy. I agree with Dallas being a good bet.

Edited by supermariowest

Id rather see what Oden has to offer

I'd only be interested in him as a back up C. He hasn't played in like 3 years, so the most you could hope for would be 15, maybe 20 minutes per game.Bynum hasnt played in a year, but he has played at least some in the past 3 years. I could see him working up to 36 minutes a game.Neither would be anyone you would want to rely on, but for the right price, anyone can have some value.

If Dwight does not come, then I'd be fine with a Bynum as a plan B option at 1 year $13 million (got to use our cap space somehow) with 2 team options.

Or 2 years $26 million with a third team option and only the first year guaranteed if you can't stack team options.

This way we use this years cap space while preserving next years. If Bynum doesn't work out then we're essentially tanking without his services and have the cap space in 14'. If he does work out, then we have a bargain with 3 years of an elite center paired with Horford, both being paid combined close to what Joe Johnson will be making.