• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mike Scott is so weird

Admin

Any of you who've checked out his Twitter page will already know this, but for those who haven't, he's an interesting fellow that's for sure. I like him though and can't wait to see how much he's improved between year 1 and year 2.

Any of you who've checked out his Twitter page will already know this, but for those who haven't, he's an interesting fellow that's for sure. I like him though and can't wait to see how much he's improved between year 1 and year 2.

He was just quoting something from the new Jay-Z album. Its quite funny if you've heard the song.

He was just quoting something from the new Jay-Z album. Its quite funny if you've heard the song.

You sure that doesn't have anything to do with Miley 'twerking' in her new video? I haven't heard the Jay-Z song though. Which one is it?

I probably could have left the S word out of it, but she is the next Lohan and Amanda Bynes.

But at least they were attractive once.

I dunno I think she's kinda hot. A hell of a lot hotter than fire crotch and looney tunes

Posted Image

Whether or not she is a true fan, I can dig any girl who gives a shout out to Iron Maiden, my favorite band alongside Rush. And for good measure, If you're hetero and don't find MIley attractive, then all I can say is you must have ridiculously high standards or only be into a very narrowly categorized woman(like a fetish for fat chicks or something).

• Like 2

Whether or not she is a true fan, I can dig any girl who gives a shout out to Iron Maiden, my favorite band alongside Rush. And for good measure, If you're hetero and don't find MIley attractive, then all I can say is you must have ridiculously high standards or only be into a very narrowly categorized woman(like a fetish for fat chicks or something).

She looks like a teen boy.

Dolfan erased the picture, but I pretty much proved that she's trashy also. Her whole family probably is. Her dad sure enough is a hack.

It has nothing to do with extremely high standards. That's what everyone says when other people don't like the same person that they do.

Really, she doesn't even look like a real adult woman. She is barely out of her teens, looks like a teen boy, trashy, a goofy looking face and is famous because of nepotism.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

She looks like a teen boy.

Dolfan erased the picture, but I pretty much proved that she's trashy also. Her whole family probably is. Her dad sure enough is a hack.

It has nothing to do with extremely high standards. That's what everyone says when other people don't like the same person that they do.

Really, she doesn't even look like a real adult woman. She is barely out of her teens, looks like a teen boy, trashy, a goofy looking face and is famous because of nepotism.

To each his own, but I am highly confident in assuming you are in the minority with your, as usual, unnecessarily bitter and harsh opinion.

• Like 1