• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rumor: Hawks to try and SnT Josh to Houston for Asik. Lakers to try and SnT Howard for Asik. Battle is on...

Admin

Man i really hate Dwight for this move.

But at least Josh gave 9 years to the hometown team. Very grateful

If they trade 4 Lin hopefully they turn around and trade him again

He would be a huge boom to jersey and ticket sales so don't think that won't be a factor to the ASG.

Man i really hate Dwight for this move.

But at least Josh gave 9 years to the hometown team. Very grateful

Let's just hope there are not many ATLscrubloves at the game when he returns to Phillips Arena. I would hate to hear a bunch of BOOOOs when he returns back to the A.

• Like 1

The tank is still on!

Why is that such a good thing for the Hawks?

And then I see you want to tank.. Get off the site then hah

Why because he wants to rebuild, which could very well happen? If Ferry decides to, are the anti-re-builders going to "get off the site then"?

• Like 2

The one good thing about Lin is that he is a PNR PG... The bad though is that his contract sucks. He's overrated. He turns the ball over too much and we would probably have to say goodbye to Teague.

I'd take Royce White/Parson before Lin.

If Paul Pierce had an eviler twin who wasn't even good at basketball, I'd sign that guy before I'd trade for Royce White.

• Like 2

Let's just hope there are not many ATLscrubloves at the game when he returns to Phillips Arena. I would hate to hear a bunch of BOOOOs when he returns back to the A.

I'm sure all the fan that yell NOOOOOOOOOOO when he shoots will have no problem yelling BOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm sure his jumpers will suddenly be met with raucous cheers.