• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DWIGHT CHANGES MIND

NJHAWK

More annoying (by far) than Dwight's perceived indecisiveness is Broussard and his d@mn sources, and ESPN in general. I honestly 100% blame them for jumping to conclusions for the sake of a headline anything Dwight has done.

BREAKING: ATLHawks3 has learned the name of Chris Broussard's source: Educated Guess.

Side note: It's fine to want Josh gone for all the obvious reasons, but unlike Dwight, you can't deny that he proudly repped his hometown. I'll never forget the chills I got when he rocked the Nique jersey at the dunk contest. Again, I understand from a basketball point of view why some want him gone, but why is there so much HATE, for a native son no less?

More annoying (by far) than Dwight's perceived indecisiveness is Broussard and his d@mn sources, and ESPN in general. I honestly 100% blame them for jumping to conclusions for the sake of a headline anything Dwight has done.

ESPN is putrid. I cant stand Broussard. "My sources tell me blah blah blah". Whatever dude. Everything you say is either a retread from a real reporter or just some made up crap.

"Dwights child hood friend told me he wouldnt like Kobe saying he will help him get a ring. My source hasnt talked to Dwight in two years, but he knows how he feels."-legitimately what Broussard said. WHAT? That passes for journalism now? A guy that hasnt talked to Dwight in 2 years? What a joke.

• Like 1

ESPN is putrid. I cant stand Broussard. "My sources tell me blah blah blah". Whatever dude. Everything you say is either a retread from a real reporter or just some made up crap.

"Dwights child hood friend told me he wouldnt like Kobe saying he will help him get a ring. My source hasnt talked to Dwight in two years, but he knows how he feels."-legitimately what Broussard said. WHAT? That passes for journalism now? A guy that hasnt talked to Dwight in 2 years? What a joke.

We agree on something.

I bet this is what happened.

Dwight chose Houston with a contingency that they got Smith. Then Houston said hmmm how about Ryan Anderson and Dwight said DA FUQ? Im going to LA. Then the Rockets said oh gosh jkkkk we will get Smith, and he is full on rockets now.

• Like 1

The fact that I found this post from a Bucks fan posted over on Sportz Insomnia made me feel better about our situation

Listen, I know Houston seems like a great fit. You got Harden's beard distracting everyone from your average post game, and Lin and Parsons can't trash talk about your toughness because they are in a full on bromance. No state income taxes. I get it. Slim Thug fixin' you with bad bitches. I get it. Baby Mamas only getting 20%. I get it.

But if you though Kobe was riding your ass, wait until you have a pair of post legends trying to make you a competent post scorer after your neglect of the art for nearly the past decade.

Dwight, you can still change your mind. Come to Milwaukee. We almost literally don't have a roster. We almost literally don't have a general manager capable of making intelligent decisions. We almost literally will have probably watched all the teams in our division get better than us, worse than us, and then better than us again over the last decade. You can literally be the GM and build-a-team like some 2k shit.

No one will talk shit about you. There is literally no pressure. People are too burnt out after Packer season to give a shit about this franchise. Aaron Rodgers and Ryan Braun will be recognized on the street more than you will. People will ask you if you are a new linebacker for the Packers and you'll respond "No, I'm the center for the Bucks" and they will ask you why you are here instead of in Tampa Bay practicing your long snaps.

How the f*** could you not want to play inside of this f***ing thing?. It looks like the f***ing architect realized last minute there were no f***ing windows in his original design, so he decided to compensate by f***ing gluing a smaller building to it that is only windows. WE COULD LITERALLY PAINT A MURAL TO YOU ON 90% OF THE BUILDING. LITERALLY. LOOK AT IT AGAIN. I PROMISE YOU THE OTHER SIDE LOOKS EVEN WORSE.

PLUS, NOW YOU GET TO PLAY NEXT TO
DREW GOODEN: FLOOR SPACER
LARRY SANDERS: SHOT BLOCKER
JON HENSON: SHOT BLOCKER
GREEK ROOKIE GUY: FREAK
GUSATVO Ayón: ARM SLEEVE
LUC RICHARD MBAH A MOUTE: LITERALLY A PRINCE OF CAMEROON OR SOME SHIT. ALSO IS GOOD AT DEFENSE.
EKPE UDOH: SHOT BLOCKER
ISH SMITH: IS A POINT GUARD
WOLTERS: RACIAL DIVERSITY
ERSAN: FLOOR SPACING AND ETHNIC DIVERSITY

Think about your stats. I can see you averaging 35 and 15. You will be the first ever MOST VALUABLE IMPROVED PLAYER COACH AND DEFENDER OF THE YEAR AWARD winner. f***, we'll bring you off the bench if you wanna win sixth man of the year while your at it.

This is exactly what you want. Build your own team, no pressure, have fun, max deals until you die, no trade clauses, player options. Amnesty yourself if you get bored, no one will even know you were here.

Best Case Scenario: Build your own championship team
Worst Case Scenario: You win MVIPCDOTY award(s) and amnesty yourself when you get bored and do this whole free agency thing some other year
edit: literally
  • Like 3

The fact that I found this post from a Bucks fan posted over on Sportz Insomnia made me feel better about our situation

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! This post needs to be saved in the records for future use whenever depression sets in.. Lol