• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

One more time... With feeling. Farewell Smoove.

ATLscrubLove

Very happy he's gone... VERY HAPPY Posted Image bye bye J Brick. Thought I'd send you out with the greatest highlight videos ever made. You're welcome.

Edited by ATLscrubLove
  • Like 1

Whoa! We just made a mistake. Average nba players don't have 5 minutes of awesome highlights to show. Please, I'm begging you to roll out those paul milsap highlights. Lol. This crap is funny

• Moderators

Nice vid Scrub but you forgot a few of Josh's buzzer beater 3 pointers. Oh wait... lol but seriously, gonna miss ole J-Smoove. He'll always have a special place in my heart. If he would have only just stuck to what was in those highlights instead of constantly jacking up three after three after long two, he would have retired a Hawk.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I'm pretty sure Joe Johnson's highlight reel would be impressive too but any way back to josh Smith. The highlights that you showed was of a player that retired 4 years ago. We haven't seen that out of Josh Smith since then so Good Ridance Josh Smith!

Joe johnson's highlight reel would be impressive. But that's because he's an above average nba player. I'm still waiting on that paul milsap highlight reel.

Josh was dominant versus poor teams, good against average teams, and shot us in the foot against better teams. Won't miss him one iota. I'll never forget my favorite play from him though. About '08, in Miami, he blocked Dwayne Wade's dunk (this was around the time Wade dunked on any and everybody), beat everyone down the floor and caught an alley in the span of about 6 seconds. That was Good Josh personified. It's gonna be weird seeing him in a Piston jersey. I'll be screaming at the TV for us to sag off his jumper 10 feet and by all means pressure him bringing the ball up. With their PG depth you know he's gonna try it even more than he did here. He'll miss over half his shots, turn the ball over about 4 times, and help continue our dominance over them like he was still here. Don't we always play them in an afternoon game on Sunday or something?

Edited by benhillboy

...and in FutureNews//Dateline 2031//

"Detroit Mayor Josh Smith, the three-time NBA All-Star who brought the Pistons back to prominence and is credited with instilling the spirit that turned the city around, decided not to accept the offer to be the Vice Presidential candidate on the Democratic ticket. "I just don't feel like my work in Detroit is finished yet" said Smith."

"In other news the Atlanta Hawks fired their coach, Kyle Korver. Management stated that they appreciated Korver's efforts, but they were going to move the team in a new direction"

"In world news............

+++++++++++++

Seriously though - we'll miss ya Smoooooooove Posted Image

Edited by DJlaysitup

I do appreciate Smoove for the good he did for the hawks but in his case the bad started outweighing the good. I won't miss his below average basketball IQ next season. Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 2