• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why the Paul Millsap hate?

IllestPamfilis

No, he's not a center, but why not put him at small forward. Keep Al at PF. I REALLY think the plan is grabbing the big man from Minnesota. But anyway, Millsap is a MONSTER inside and can stretch the floor AND we got him for under $10 million a year? He's still only 28. I think it was a VERY solid pick up. YES, we still need a Center, and I'm sure Ferry has something up his sleeve, but WHY the hate on Millsap? Answer me WHY Squawkers. Welcome to Atlanta Paul!

p.s. Carroll is a really good high energy player to come off the bench.

I don't see much hate for him as a player, but more a question of where and how he's going to fit, as he is a power forward, and so would Al prefer to be.

I think he's a heck of a player and am glad he's here, but we'll just have to see how all the pieces fit in the end, and hopefully they will fit together just like perfect jigsaw puzzle.

Millsap, Horford, and Peklovic? God damn I'd be scared to go to the hole with those three bullies waiting. Also, could DeMarre Carroll be our Kawhi Leonard? And no, not just because of the braids lol

Can't shoot 3's to save his life. He's blue collar guy. He's....... a better Mario West.

You think Millsap is going to be able to guards the leagues best Small Forwards? HELL NO.

We need a REAL small forward with a hell of a defensive presence with foot speed, not someone who is going to look flat footed against the leagues best. I think he will be able to do good things for us, but I dont see it happening at the SF position. Which once again, screws AL over if we dont sign a legit big man.

I don't think anyone hates him. Most know he's a very solid player. He just isn't the splash that most wanted. I doubt his ability to play 3, I would've rather given his money to Teague or Pek, and I had high hopes for Scott getting good minutes at the 4. With that said, it's still a lot of time left before the season starts and we have no idea what Ferry has up his sleeve, I just know I appreciate his stealth when making moves and that he isn't on Twitter. I'm just looking forward to Summer League and hoping Schröder and Muscala can separate themselves from the young generals and Bigs.

Edited by benhillboy

I don't think anyone hates him. Most know he's a very solid player. He just isn't the splash that most wanted. I doubt his ability to play 3, I would've rather given his money to Teague or Pek, and I had high hopes for Scott getting good minutes at the 4. With that said, it's still a lot of time left before the season starts and we have no idea what Ferry has up his sleeve, I just know I appreciate his stealth when making moves and that he isn't on Twitter. I'm just looking forward to Summer League and hoping Schröder and Muscala can separate themselves from the young generals and Bigs.

I didn't think Schröder was playing in the SL.

Well, nvm. Crazyeye said he is leaving to go back and play with his team on the 22nd, but that's when the SL ends.

Edited by AHawks89

I didn't think Schröder was playing in the SL. Well, nvm. Crazyeye said he is leaving to go back and play with his team on the 22nd, but that's when the SL ends.

Oh I have no idea for sure, I thought it would be a given. If he doesn't show I'll be pissed.

The future NBA pro Dennis Schröder, the German national basketball team to fourth at the European Championships from to 22 Strengthen September in Slovenia. This was announced by Head Coach Frank Menz sports magazine "Kicker" (Monday) at. According to Menz, the 19-year-old is expected on 22 July encounter when training camp in Rotenburg an der Fulda to choose from. Schröder has played for Brunswick in the Bundesliga and was recently drafted by the Atlanta Hawks.

Schröder was definitely planned for the European Championship, stressed Menz. "Dennis wants to play the EM absolutely, we want him to play., As for all other international we have completed as a dressing for Dennis appropriate insurance." The tournament will take place before the start of the season of the North American professional league.

Menz admitted that NBA clubs are often not pleased to see them play their professionals in league breaks for the National Teams. "But there is also NBA managers who can assess the European top level well and know the importance of a European Championships for the maturation process of a young player," explained the coach, the superstar Dirk Nowitzki of the Dallas Mavericks at the tournament missing will. dpa

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he'll play in the SL. I think Muscala & Dennis will kill it.

Member of the Hawks !..

Edited by AHawks89