• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Andrei Kirilenko signs with Nets for Mini-Mid Level

GameTime

Kirilenko wanted to play for the Russian owner and he took a HUGE pay cut to do it. This isn't a miss by Ferry when Kirilenko obviously had 1 place in mind where he wanted to play.

I'm sure this move will not hurt his future earnings.

OH no! He would have put us over the top, we should have signed him, and this other random FA, oh and this one too. What is Ferry doing? It's like he is playing it smart for the future benefit of this franchise or something. I want the stay in the middle of the NBA Ferry. Don't you go screwing that up in favor to better our chances at being a legit contender in a few years.

Edited by RWF

I'm sure this move will not hurt his future earnings.

I forget, does using the TPMMLE (or whatever acronym you gave it) now force the Nets to a hardcap? I'm sure the ASG are cursing that their golden goose tax charity has gone barren if so.

You can't say The Russian ain't swinging for the fences. I'm afraid for everyone associated with that franchise if they don't make The Finals.

All be found either floating in the water by Coney Island or in a landfill in Jersey. No heads or hands but 6'8" tattooed torsos shouldn't be hard to identify.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Sort of off-topic, but another player for peanuts:

I gotta believe this more about playing for the Russian and that team going for it than it is money. I'm sure we would have beat a 2 year contract of 3 a year. Ah well.

Since the Russian bought the team AK47 has been trying to get to the Nyets.