• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So whats Ferry doing about this SG position? I would really like to know!

JTB

I know many has wondered about the SG position and so have I! what is Ferry planning? I wish I knew but anyways heres a list of a few SGs that Ferry may trade for or get from free agency...I think you guys may like alot of these players but at the same time I think if you look through free agency and what the hawks can possibly trade for you will probably see why Ferry is taking so long to get something done. Theres not a lot of options out there! and its honestly getting to a point where Ferry may should tell Bud to just start developing Jenkins to start and Im serious about that one!....anyways lets see what we have shall we:

SG Free Agents:

-Gary Neal (great 3pt shooter)

-Xavier Henry (defensive guy but limited offensively)

-Gerald Henderson (very good upside, I would say he does a bit of everything with good coaching he can be really good in my opnion)

-Devin Harris (most of you know what your getting here....can be good player for you but highly injury prone)

-Richard Hamilton (not the same so I say no....with a BIG N O)

-Will Bynum (I never really liked the guys game plus I dont think his style fits here anyways but like Hamilton I say NO)

SG we can trade for:

-Ben Gordon (Jordan the greatest player but one of the dumbest owners maybe we can get over on him! LOL)

-Courtney Lee (its worth a try though its not likely to happen but I do think the C's are going towards using Bradley and Crawford more this upcoming season)

-Eric Gordon (Doubt it but just throwing it out there)

-Alec Burks (He can molded but I dont think the Jazz is dumb enough to give him away)

-Marcus Thorton (Kings just got rid of Evans so they probably need Thortons services BIG time now)

-Iman Shumpert ( Dreaming?....Yes)

-Aaron Afflalo (You never know the Magic may trade him)

Terrance Ross (Personally my favorite trade...I know Coach Bud can mold this young guy into a good player)

Wesley Johnson-(He would be a nice player to gamble on...to me he has potential but hasnt been used right from the time he got drafted by the t wolves)

Well thats all I got...not the greatest list but there are some players Im really interested to see what Ferry and Coach Bud can do with them if they were given a shot to play with us in particular Terrence Ross, Aaron Afflalo, Wesley Johnson or we can just develop Jenkins Im interested in that as well.

If you have more suggestions please share!

It's looking more and more obvious that we'll probably rotate Jenkins, Lou and Korver at the 2...

P.S. It's not just the 2 spot, we desperately need front-court depth (a true center).

It's looking more and more obvious that we'll probably rotate Jenkins, Lou and Korver at the 2... P.S. It's not just the 2 spot, we desperately need front-court depth (a true center).

Lol well I pretty much accepted the fact that ferry wanted horford at the pf but he will settle with him at center....we need out sg and sf taken care of

You forgot to include Ronnie Brewer, I think he could be a good fit with our shooters, good defender, athletic, has size, can shoot with good percentages, has struggled to find consistent minutes the last 3 seasons but could be very helpful on providing balance to the team, pairing him with Korver for example.

You forgot to include Ronnie Brewer, I think he could be a good fit with our shooters, good defender, athletic, has size, can shoot with good percentages, has struggled to find consistent minutes the last 3 seasons but could be very helpful on providing balance to the team, pairing him with Korver for example.

Yeah Ronnie would work

I think we are ok with 2 1st round picks from last year and a 6th man of the year.Jenkins was told he was going to have a bigger role and I'm excited about it. He's going to be a good player but he won't get there with some stop gap player in front of him.

We are good at SG. What's worrying me is the SF position. We still don't have a big physical SF who can play some D. You will laugh but we could use Marvin :-)

I'm not laughing at all. I'd love to have Marvin back for about 3mill.
  • Like 1

• Admin

We are good at SG. What's worrying me is the SF position. We still don't have a big physical SF who can play some D. You will laugh but we could use Marvin :-)

We do actually have a big physical...we got one when we acquired junkyard dawg
  • Like 2

In millsaps press conference ferry signed they liked him because he was versatile enough to play for 4 or 3. I dont think he will get many minutes there nut they probably will let kk, carroll, and millsap hold down the 3.