• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Schröder Nickname Voting

AHF

What should be Dennis Schroder's nickname?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

This should be a poll

So be it!

These are all the nicknames that seemed to have numerous mentions on the site lately (particularly in the nickname discussion thread).

Think carefully and cast your vote!

Edited by AHF
  • Like 1

I have thought very carefully...you might even say "pondered" this decision...and have to go with "Shredder".

I'm not 100% - there may be a better one out there not yet thought of....Dennis the Menace reminds me of that old 1960's TV show....this is 2013!!!

A big + is the location of the vowels/consonants on the keyboard - making Shredder a fast type in the Chat. Posted Image

Now, of course, if the "Shredder" fails to "shred" ?..."Dennis-the-Menace" might be more appropriate since it has a built in double meaning....and we could abbreviate it as DTM.

OK - I voted too fast...I'm down with DTM Posted Image

Edited by Marilyn

I have thought very carefully...you might even say "pondered" this decision...and have to go with "Shredder".

I'm not 100% - there may be a better one out there not yet thought of....Dennis the Menace reminds me of that old 1960's TV show....this is 2013!!!

A big + is the location of the vowels/consonants on the keyboard - making Shredder a fast type in the Chat. Posted Image

Kind of agree with you here. I think there is a difference in perception with 'Dennis the Menace' vs just 'The Menace'. I prefer simply The Menace.

• Like 2

Kind of agree with you here. I think there is a difference in perception with 'Dennis the Menace' vs just 'The Menace'. I prefer simply The Menace.

That's cool...let's remember tha Marvin was the MVP of the SummerLeague awhile back...."The Menace" allows us to us the same title while going both ways (depending on performance).

When I think of Dennis the Menace I think of a small blonde boy with a frog and that's what some of you think is a good nickname. It's rather embarrassing...

• Like 3

• Moderators

When I think of Dennis the Menace I think of a small blonde boy with a frog and that's what some of you think is a good nickname. It's rather embarrassing...

While I won't dump on anyone who likes it, I have the same visual disconnect and just think "immature" when I think DTM. Different strokes and all that...(wrong 80's sitcom?)

Someone posted "das Schmööve" in the other thread and I think it's perfect. "Shredder" is the best in the list IMO.

Hes a teenager like Smoove was when he got here. He cant shoot worth a dam like Smoove.Hes loaded with raw talents like Smoove was. Hopefully he will not still shoot terrible 8 years from now like Smoove. lol I remember everyone saying Smooves shooting will get better lololololol myself included.

Edited by NJHAWK