• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NFL QB top ten...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Diesel are you seriously going to compare a situation like what brees went through last year to what Cam is going through now? How many times has a head coach been suspended for a year? How often is a defense historically bad? That was a once in a lifetime type of season and still he won the same amount of games that Cam did in his best year.

Not going to address anything else I said huh? You keep talking about what toms defense did for him but did you watch the Carolina game? If not go read my post again....I made it very clear for you that cams defense did everything they could for him but he just didn't come through. And yet Tom drove down the field and won the game...Cam didn't even have to drive the offense anywhere, the defense gave him the ball in the redzone on 2 consecutive drives. Be real man. Youre better than this

No.. You did. You said ""The thing is great QBS overcome the shortcomings of the guys around them....they make other guys better." Are you now trying yet another subject change? I talk about Brees last year 7-9 Saints and you start backpedaling and making excuses... and his coach was gone and the defense was gone and .... blah blah blah.

You see, I rank Brees either 1 or 2 currently... He's one of the best in the game. But even the best will fail if he has no weapons. So you can continue with your attempted subject change and the "I didn't say that"s....

• Premium Member

.I made it very clear for you that cams defense did everything they could for him but he just didn't come through. And yet Tom drove down the field and won the game...Cam didn't even have to drive the offense anywhere, the defense gave him the ball in the redzone on 2 consecutive drives. Be real man. Youre better than this

Cam didn't come through why? IN the 4th qtr.. if your coach has a lead and decides to

1st down. Run.

2nd down. Run.

3rd down. Run...

FG..

Then again...

1st down Run.

2nd down Run.

3rd down Run to get into good FG range.

FG...

How again is Cam the problem?

You want to talk about the greatness of Brady's drive against the Bills, but you wouldn't dare trade the Hoodie for Rivera. You wouldn't dare trade N.E.'s offensive line for Carolina's offensive line. When your options for receivers are a triple covered Steve Smith, and Brandon "my bad" LaFell. What are you talking about?? Even N.E.'s rookies are better than LaFell.

• Premium Member

It's 4th and 1. You have the ball on Buffalo's 20. You are up by three, Buffalo has no time outs. Do you kick a FG or do you do something with Tolbert 250lbs, Newton 250lbs, or Williams?

This is not brain surgery.

It's 4th and 1. You have the ball on Buffalo's 20. You are up by three, Buffalo has no time outs. Do you kick a FG or do you do something with Tolbert 250lbs, Newton 250lbs, or Williams? This is not brain surgery.

When you have a top 5 defense you give them a 6 pt lead with 2 minutes left and feel confident in the win. You don't gamble when you've proven you can't run on the Bills and you don't drop back to pass when Cam proved he holds onto the ball too long. No, you take the points and force the Bills to score a TD.

That sounds good, but for football, that's just not true. That's why you have training camp and that's why players get cut. For if all it required was a great football player, then you'd find one of those and it wouldn't matter who played with him. However, that's very simplistic thinking. The truth is that Football, requires team building. Starting in the trenches... working it's way to the skilled positions. Cam, Brady, Brees, nor Rodgers can make their offensive line better. That's straight Bull Dol. Either the offensive line is good or they are not. IF they are not good, the QB will be sacked. If the QB is sacked often, it doesn't matter how great the QB is, he will not win. It has been proven that the way you beat Brady is touch him. Therefore, NE always makes sure that they have one of the best offensive lines. IF your proclamation that great players make players around them better were true, you wouldn't need a better line.Secondly Dol.. (being a Miami fan, you should know this) weapons are not always Specialty players like backs and receivers. Everything on offense depends on the offensive line. Mario Williams sacked Cam 4.5 times Sunday and had 8 hurries aside from that. That's 1 freaking guy. Cam was sacked 6 times and hurried 12. If you drop back to pass 38 times and are either sacked or hurried 18 of those, what the hell do you think your passing is going to look like?

Simple. Brady is a great QB and he makes players around him better. I've seen time and again him take guys who don't belong in this league and he makes them into very productive players. Unfortunately for Panthers fans Cam is unable to do the same.

• Premium Member

When you have a top 5 defense you give them a 6 pt lead with 2 minutes left and feel confident in the win. You don't gamble when you've proven you can't run on the Bills and you don't drop back to pass when Cam proved he holds onto the ball too long. No, you take the points and force the Bills to score a TD.

When you have lost 2 of your defensive backs during the game, your defense is no longer top 5.... if it ever was...

You get the first, you win the game... bottom line.

It's not brain surgery.

• Premium Member

Simple. Brady is a great QB and he makes players around him better. I've seen time and again him take guys who don't belong in this league and he makes them into very productive players. Unfortunately for Panthers fans Cam is unable to do the same.

Which player that didn't belong in the league (because of their talent) did Brady make better??

When you have lost 2 of your defensive backs during the game, your defense is no longer top 5.... if it ever was...You get the first, you win the game... bottom line.It's not brain surgery.

6 runs without making a first down and you'd have them run again on 4th down. You have the makings of a fine fired coach!

Alright now let's tell the whole truth...last possession of the 3rd quarter Cam completes 2 passes for a total of 5 yards an then throws 4 straight incompletions. Defense gives him the ball back and he drives them 7 yards down the field and ends the drive with another incompletion leading to a field goal. He also threw a pass for negative yards in that drive. The next drive that he got in the red zone thanks to the defense he went 1 for 2 and they settled for another field goal. Now at some point in that if Cam would have done something to get his team a touchdown they would have won the game but it's everybody's fault but his. As a qb you can't ask for your defense to do much more than they did, give you the ball on consecutive drives in the red zone and you don't do anything with it....damn you're reaching. And who is changing subjects? Everytime you post I address every single point you try to make....stay with me here man.