• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NFL QB top ten...

Diesel

• Premium Member

00 Ravens ? 03 Bucs ? Last years Cardinals ? 05 Panthers ?

All of those defense have either good lines or good linebackers. However, when you consider the totality of the defense... Even the 49ers this year, is there any defense of this group more balanced than that of the Seahawks this year? I'll give it up for 2 teams... the 85 Bears.. just barely 20 yrs.. and the 00 Ravens... Rod Woodson/Ray Lewis. However, none of these other teams match the balance that you have in Seattle. Watch the 49er game tommorow. If Seattle's offense can stay on the field longer than three plays, San Fran is going to be less than 300 yards total offense.

Andrew Luck is the GOAT!!!!!

Lol good one!!! And Cam just got outplayed by a rookie.
  • Like 1

And I haven't gotten to watch you all yet so how is grimes looking?

Grimes is so freakishly athletic I'm amazed at some of the balls he gets his hands on. He got burned once deep when TY Hilton went up over him and caught the ball but later in the 4th he picked Luck off in the end zone vs Hilton on a similar play and broke up another pass later. He will probably be getting a contract extension at some point I'm guessing. So far Miami's D are averaging 6 sacks per game and we let Luck escape on 3 more due to his size and strength so the Falcons better be ready. It's gonna be a hell of a game and the outcome either way wouldn't surprise me. We still can't defend athletic TEs so I'm sure gonzo will have a huge game.

Grimes is so freakishly athletic I'm amazed at some of the balls he gets his hands on. He got burned once deep when TY Hilton went up over him and caught the ball but later in the 4th he picked Luck off in the end zone vs Hilton on a similar play and broke up another pass later. He will probably be getting a contract extension at some point I'm guessing. So far Miami's D are averaging 6 sacks per game and we let Luck escape on 3 more due to his size and strength so the Falcons better be ready. It's gonna be a hell of a game and the outcome either way wouldn't surprise me. We still can't defend athletic TEs so I'm sure gonzo will have a huge game.

I told you when y'all got him you'd love Grimey. The way our young secondary has been making plays though, I've become cool with Brent gone.I don't think it's looking good for your team next week, Dol. Julio is taking no prisoners. Edited by benhillboy

I told you when y'all got him you'd love Grimey. The way our young secondary has been making plays though, I've become cool with Brent gone.I don't think it's looking good for your team next week, Dol. Julio is taking no prisoners.

Oh please believe these young corners are balling out of control right now. Definitely making me not care about losing grimes but I do wish grimes the best....except next week while julio is torching him lol.

Well uhh wait till Manuel hits his sophomore slump and Cam gets out of his junior slump...

You're right...I forgot

• Premium Member

All of those defense have either good lines or good linebackers. However, when you consider the totality of the defense... Even the 49ers this year, is there any defense of this group more balanced than that of the Seahawks this year? I'll give it up for 2 teams... the 85 Bears.. just barely 20 yrs.. and the 00 Ravens... Rod Woodson/Ray Lewis. However, none of these other teams match the balance that you have in Seattle. Watch the 49er game tommorow. If Seattle's offense can stay on the field longer than three plays, San Fran is going to be less than 300 yards total offense.

Balance!

Diesel understand that we all know seattle has a damn good defense....but historically great is another thing entirely. But on another note...what was Cams excuse yesterday?

Well Sjax is hurt right now and I'm not sure how severe it is so you may not have to worry about that as much as you think.

Well Sjax is hurt right now and I'm not sure how severe it is so you may not have to worry about that as much as you think.

That's good (for Miami) then... although I thought it would be good when Vic Ballard got hurt for Indy and it ended up helping them against us as Bradshaw is one of those quicker backs who hurt us. So now I guess you guys will go to Jacquizz and he'll really hurt us.

• Premium Member

Diesel understand that we all know seattle has a damn good defense....but historically great is another thing entirely. But on another note...what was Cams excuse yesterday?

SOUNDS LIKE A SUBJECT CHANGE TO ME....

However, I will play. Cam doesn't require an excuse. He's not the coach. He's not the guy who is making the decision to kick FGs week after week (while you're in the red zone). He's not the guy who is calling BS plays and being very conservative. He's not the guy who watches his team get a lead and then calls plays so that they can slack up. In Sunday's game, Cam took the ball on their last possession and he put together a 6 minute drive while they held the lead.. then coach went for the FG. This is after 2 other times of him going for the FG in the red zone. That's not cam's fault. Cam's not on the defense playing Middle Linebacker. He's not pulling a pass interference call that lost the game for the panther's. The bottom line is this... It's a team lost but most of it can be traced back to poor coaching. That coach willbe fired.. if not today, then next week.

That's good (for Miami) then... although I thought it would be good when Vic Ballard got hurt for Indy and it ended up helping them against us as Bradshaw is one of those quicker backs who hurt us. So now I guess you guys will go to Jacquizz and he'll really hurt us.

Now im a quizz fan but I'm not a fan of giving him the bulk of the carries as our lead back...if sjax can't go Snelling should be the work horse of try and give Vaughn a chance to prove himself. Quizz needs to stay in his role regardless of what happens to our starting back, give him about 8-12 touches per game....change of pace back is his thing. Don't try and make him something he's not. With you all putting so much pressure on the qb and our oline looking the way it has so far (unless somehow they get it together before next week) I would expect a lot of screens to the outside with Julio....and once they're sitting on those screens we'll hit you with he fake screen wheel route up the seam. We've put a lot of screens out there so far so I'm expecting Miami to eventually sit on it which is going to kill em with that fake. I don expect much out of the runnin game is jax cant go but I expect an extended running game with lots of screens

SOUNDS LIKE A SUBJECT CHANGE TO ME.... However, I will play. Cam doesn't require an excuse. He's not the coach. He's not the guy who is making the decision to kick FGs week after week (while you're in the red zone). He's not the guy who is calling BS plays and being very conservative. He's not the guy who watches his team get a lead and then calls plays so that they can slack up. In Sunday's game, Cam took the ball on their last possession and he put together a 6 minute drive while they held the lead.. then coach went for the FG. This is after 2 other times of him going for the FG in the red zone. That's not cam's fault. Cam's not on the defense playing Middle Linebacker. He's not pulling a pass interference call that lost the game for the panther's. The bottom line is this... It's a team lost but most of it can be traced back to poor coaching. That coach willbe fired.. if not today, then next week.

How was that a subject change? Who denied Seattle having a good defense? The title of this thread is top 10 QBS!!! So I asked a question about a qb and I'm changing the subject? You said cam played bad bc of Seattle...ok....but y did he play bad this week? And now it's the coach....and next week it's going to be his teammates...then the owner....then the fans....then his barber is going to mess up his hairline and obstruct his vision. Stop it man, Cam can't get it done. The falcons ran for 36 yards yesterday, 6 starters got hurt, going up against one of the top pass rushing teams in the league...but Matt Ryan found a way to win the game...making plays when it mattered. Something Cam has not done. EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES

• Premium Member

How was that a subject change? Who denied Seattle having a good defense? The title of this thread is top 10 QBS!!! So I asked a question about a qb and I'm changing the subject? You said cam played bad bc of Seattle...ok....but y did he play bad this week? And now it's the coach....and next week it's going to be his teammates...then the owner....then the fans....then his barber is going to mess up his hairline and obstruct his vision. Stop it man, Cam can't get it done. The falcons ran for 36 yards yesterday, 6 starters got hurt, going up against one of the top pass rushing teams in the league...but Matt Ryan found a way to win the game...making plays when it mattered. Something Cam has not done. EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES

How did he play bad??? Please explain it. You statwatching or did you watch the game?

Now im a quizz fan but I'm not a fan of giving him the bulk of the carries as our lead back...if sjax can't go Snelling should be the work horse of try and give Vaughn a chance to prove himself. Quizz needs to stay in his role regardless of what happens to our starting back, give him about 8-12 touches per game....change of pace back is his thing. Don't try and make him something he's not. With you all putting so much pressure on the qb and our oline looking the way it has so far (unless somehow they get it together before next week) I would expect a lot of screens to the outside with Julio....and once they're sitting on those screens we'll hit you with he fake screen wheel route up the seam. We've put a lot of screens out there so far so I'm expecting Miami to eventually sit on it which is going to kill em with that fake. I don expect much out of the runnin game is jax cant go but I expect an extended running game with lots of screens

That's a good point, I forgot about Snelling and am less worried about him as we do well against power backs.

We don't really play tight man or bump and run coverage so I doubt we'll play tight on those screens and if that's what you guys do then you'll probably be successful with them. Our DBs all tackle really well and they're fast but for whatever reason they tend to have them line up 5-7 yards off the line and I suspect they'll do that with Julio for fear of his speed. Expect to see the same type of offense on the other side of the ball, which Mike Wallace getting short passes and bubble screens and a few shots deep as that's exactly what we did vs Indy. We'll also throw a lot of outs to Brian Hartline, which are almost gimmies as one of the best route runners in the game and is always open on those routes. We'll use Brandon Gibson and Charles Clay to threaten the seam and keep the safeties honest and if you don't respect them, either guy could easily have a 100 yard day. This will definitely not be the same Miami team that the Falcons are used to seeing so I expect a really good game and apparently the linesmakers do too as I've read Miami is a 2 point favorite, meaning they consider the Falcons to be 1 point better.