• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Julio out now? WTF?

macdaddy

Dol you think there are a dozen better defenders in college??? Like who?I mean you may be right but I'm not seeing them

Edited by jy23

Dol you think there are a dozen better defenders in college??? Like who?I mean you may be right but I'm not seeing them

It's hard to say but I think there could very easily be a dozen guys in college right now who will be better NFL defenders. Not because of physical talent but I don't think that Clowney has the mental capacity or work ethic to be all that he could become. If we were going off of shear ability then no there's probably not anyone out there more gifted than him but it takes a lot more than that.

It's hard to say but I think there could very easily be a dozen guys in college right now who will be better NFL defenders. Not because of physical talent but I don't think that Clowney has the mental capacity or work ethic to be all that he could become. If we were going off of shear ability then no there's probably not anyone out there more gifted than him but it takes a lot more than that.

True. In his interviews he doesn't seem very bright, and the Head Ball Coach can't hide his disappointment in Clowney's commitment no matter how much the AD asked him to. The kid is getting some questionable information from his people on how to handle his stock. After the early reports this season of poor conditioning, consistency, and being overly-attentive to glamour plays from the analysts, the kid got shook. He needs to be on his best behavior, get the money, then act a fool like Suh. The draft is an inexact science for sure, but I wouldn't take a chance on him.