• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Courtesy of Grantland Hawks rumor

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9860683/32-bold-predictions-2013-14-nba-season#18 says Hawks might stick beaks in something big at some point. Hmmm I hope that includes a Kevin Love type guy or some star/superstar. Ibaka would be nice also to move Horford to pf. Should be a fun trade deadline this year. Then again I think that every year lol

how Ibaka would move Horford fo pf?

• Admin

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9860683/32-bold-predictions-2013-14-nba-season#18 says Hawks might stick beaks in something big at some point. Hmmm I hope that includes a Kevin Love type guy or some star/superstar. Ibaka would be nice also to move Horford to pf. Should be a fun trade deadline this year. Then again I think that every year lol

Ibaka doesn't help the situation. He is less of a center then Al is.

• Admin

Lots of interesting predictions. Keep seeing word that Greg Monroe will be out in Detroit. I like Monroe even though people seem to be souring on him.

I think it is his terrible defense that scares people. Scares me too.

If we were to get Kevin Love, I'd fall over with glee.

I don't think we have the assets for Minny (if we don't include Al) to get someone like KLove

• Premium Member

Any big trade is going to have to involve Horford. Any combination of anything else will only result in incremental change. My only hope at this point is that DF isn't delusional...and thinking that this roster just needs "tweaking" around Al. The scenario kind of spells itself out TBH. If there is a trade that significantly upgrades us to better than "above averageness", or at least put us on the path to being above average, then SURELY it will involve Horford. If not Horford, and we get a blockbuster done, I will have to simply bow down to the Great Danny Ferry...because such a move would surely mark him as a Magical GM Warlord worthy of praise.