• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

Merry Christmas to us hawks fans. It makes my heart smile everytime I come on here after a Brooklyn game lol

• Like 4

The nightmare scenario is that he hires George Karl

Karl doesn't fit well in BKN. He likes teams with a high pace. Instead of being worried, I would continue being as happy as with Kidd XD

Lionel Hollins could make them seem like a decent NBA team, but they would continue suffering against a lot of teams and coaches need time to develop his system how they want....

Even with him, I think they will be in the lotto. I can see IND-MIA-ATL-WW (WW has had some injuries but I see them as a good team. They are 11-7 when Nene plays) in playoffs. Chicago if they stop having more injuries I'm sure they will be there too. They are a top defensive team, and they showed us last year (ok, they had Nate, but he was a [important, but] bench player...) that defense put you in PO. Detroit should be there, plus C's with Rondo or NYK with some changes...

• Moderators

Hi-five, Paul!

~lw3

Best part of my holiday so far? Explaining to my family why I'm pumping my fist at every Bulls made layup. "Aren't you a, what's that team's name again, starts with a H, fan?"

Mace, where you live in the PNW? I used to live in Olympia and ran into Jamal Crawford during game 7 of the 2010 Playoffs at a restaurant bar south of seattle, it was right after woodson had been fired.

Porochov is already paying Avery and Frank to sit at home. Does he fire Kidd also? Pay a third coach to do nothing?

Isnt he already paying a 3rd coach to do nothing? Or am I missing something of relevance that Kidd has done?

I don't think Kidd is as bad as the rap he is getting. I seen some positive sets and defensive plays from Brooklyn. What he is bad at is 2nd half adjustments and his team has too many old parts who are relied on and the young parts suck outside of Deron and Lopez. I really don't see any issues with Deron. I think he is really getting a bum rap but a lot of guys aren't hustling outside of PP and KG and those two are finished. Evans is a joke. Telenovic defense is terrible. They are slow as molasses on offense and defense. Joe has really regressed. He should be a role player giving you 25-27 minutes. You cannot rely on him to be Atlanta Joe. He is not that good anymore. I would say Wes Matthews might be better. Nets problem is talent based and poor fits. Coaching is an issue but Kidd coaches like Woody to me except Woody's defenses are more fundamentally sound.

Mace, where you live in the PNW? I used to live in Olympia and ran into Jamal Crawford during game 7 of the 2010 Playoffs at a restaurant bar south of seattle, it was right after woodson had been fired.

Actually out here visiting my brother who now lives in a town just 20 minutes from Olympia. When I lived here it was at Fort Lewis or Joint Base Lewis McChord now (who's effing idea was that?). I actually used to run into Jamal back in New York when he was a Knick.
  • Like 1