• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

Let's take this thread again, we can still swap picks in 2015!!

-Alan Anderson has opted out
-Kirilenko will continue in BK

-I will be surprised if Blatche doesn't opt out as well

-Deron just had surgery on both of his ankles

-Garnett is coming back and will be another year older

-Who knows how Lopez will be and how many games he will play before he is injured again.

A few East teams that were in the lottery should improve as well. Cleveland, Detroit and Orlando all should have a better record than last year.

I think we will definitely finish with a better record than Brooklyn next season. The question is, does their pick end up being a lotto pick or do they barely make the playoffs.

• Like 1

-I will be surprised if Blatche doesn't opt out as well

-Deron just had surgery on both of his ankles

-Garnett is coming back and will be another year older

-Who knows how Lopez will be and how many games he will play before he is injured again.

A few East teams that were in the lottery should improve as well. Cleveland, Detroit and Orlando all should have a better record than last year.

I think we will definitely finish with a better record than Brooklyn next season. The question is, does their pick end up being a lotto pick or do they barely make the playoffs.

Paul Pierce is also a FA, so let's see what he does

I think that they could end in the lottery if the East moves well. Let's hope...

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

house+Resuscitate+gifkings.gif

Come on Net Watch!  Live damn you! lmao

But we have a much better chance this year at get a lotto pick.  KG still hasn't informed the Nets if he is going to play or retire.  If he does choose to retire, then they'll be down to injury-prone Lopez, fat D-Will, and the shooting guard formerly known as Joe Johnson.  Although the Atlantic isn't that strong of a division, Toronto will still be a strong team and the Knicks are always a toss up.  I like our chances.  I'm not saying we'll come away with a top 5 pick, but as long as the Raptors/Knicks win the Atlantic, the 5 wild card spots should be eaten up by the Wizards/Hornets/Hawks/Heat/Bulls/Pistons/Raptors/Knicks.  My prediction:

1. Cavs

2. Bulls

3. Hawks/Heat

4. Raptors

5. Heat/Hawks

6. Wizards

7. Knicks

8. Hornets/Nets/Pacers/Pistons

Hopefully the Hornets, Pacers, and Pistons don't get beat out by their own divisions.  Hornets made it last year, so it's possible.