• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

• Moderators

Really, Denver? Really?

After ALL we did to help you guys out by beating the Knicks last week? Whatever happened to quid pro quo?

Alright... be that way, then... I ain't mad...

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 2

Excuse my ignorance here. But I've been looking at numerous mock drafts. And none have Brooklyn with a 1st round draft pick. So am I missing something? Sorry don't have time to go through every post to see if the answer is there. Thanks

Their pick went to Boston in the trade that sent Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett to the Nets. So, Boston gets the lower draft pick between us and the Nets. Essentially they're rooting for us both to lose.
  • Like 1

Excuse my ignorance here. But I've been looking at numerous mock drafts. And none have Brooklyn with a 1st round draft pick. So am I missing something? Sorry don't have time to go through every post to see if the answer is there. Thanks

No time? This thread is only 67 pages sheesh it's not that long! Some @Wretch and @MaceCase and @TheNorthCydeRises posts are that long on their own!!

• Like 2

Their pick went to Boston in the trade that sent Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett to the Nets. So, Boston gets the lower draft pick between us and the Nets. Essentially they're rooting for us both to lose.

So we are rooting for the Celtics to have the worse record? We get the Cs pick? So confused. Ha

So we are rooting for the Celtics to have the worse record? We get the Cs pick? So confused. Ha

No, we are swapping with the Nets meaning we get the better pick between the two of us. The other pick goes to Boston. That's why in a mock draft (done properly) they don't have a first round pick.

Edited by Dolfan23
Just put [media] tags [/media] around your URL. No need for the embed code

they are just so bad....the Cavs surprised me the most...I thought they would be competitive.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I gotta expect that both franchises want to be in the playoffs though to get some excitement from the fans and some extra revenue so surely they will be fighting for a spot. They are really bad though that's for sure.

Pistons and Cavs lost tonight.

No one really wants the 8th seed, let's be honest. As much as it hurts the only way the Hawks can get out of having to lose in the first round is just do obvious tanking and lose every single game from here out.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

No one really wants the 8th seed, let's be honest. As much as it hurts the only way the Hawks can get out of having to lose in the first round is just do obvious tanking and lose every single game from here out.

I agree. It makes next to zero sense to wait this late in the season to tank if that's what they're doing.