• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

• Premium Member

I can see it now. After moving back to the 25th pick..."We had Bogdan Bogdanovic rated very high on our draft board. We thought there was no way he'd be available when we picked at 19. But to our surprise he was, and so it made sense for us to make this deal and move back a few slots to get him at 25. We're extremely excited to add him to our group".Commentator: Don't be surprised if the Hawks leave this guy over in Serbia for a few years so he can develop.

• Like 1

Since the Hawks are in win now mode, anybody think Ferry will look to deal this first rounder in a package for more immediate help before the deadline?

I don't think we're in win now mode and I definitely don't see Ferry moving any 1st round picks anytime soon.

• Moderators

Tip your waitress. Try the veal...

~lw3

• Like 1

• Moderators

And here come the Bobcats. Sans Kemba. Hey, Charlotte, maybe try and win a couple division games sometime soon?

~lw3

This is a terrible year. Some one has to MAKE the playoffs. I think we are going to see a lot of 'sore back' injuries amongst the 7-10 seeds in the east as we get toward the playoffs.

• Moderators

Not so fast, my friends!

Guess who Brooklyn gets tonight? That's right, the very same team that got Brooklyn back on the good foot behind Joe Johnson's buzzer-beater back on January 3rd! I think they're out for a little revenge, don't you?

OKC! Go KD! OKC!

~lw3

• Like 2

I told y'all its hope until game 82. This is still a losing team with a negative point differential. Set the record for least rebounds in NBA History. That's pure coaching and effort indictment, ladies and gentleman. At Indy is another laugher on deck, we're clicking, NY is on the come, but of course they're game-to-game. It's not panic time, definately not quitting time.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I told y'all its hope until game 82. This is still a losing team with a negative point differential. Set the record for least rebounds in NBA History. That's pure coaching and effort indictment, ladies and gentleman. At Indy is another laugher on deck, we're clicking, NY is on the come, but of course they're game-to-game. It's not panic time, definately not quitting time.

That's not even shot-clock era... I think it's from as far back as they decided to keep records! Yikes!

(2 of the 17 rebounds were by Marquis Teague! lol Rumble, young man, rumble!)

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

Would be nice if Josh went on his post All Star "snub" tear and got Detroit in that conversation.

The only problem with that is in the past he was really snubbed , but this year , well lets say he was far from that..Still I am with ya..Get really pissed Josh!!