• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

RIP Paul Walker

capstone21

I heard he had been doing a lot of charity work because of the typhoon and all of that.

That's too bad about the crash.

When I saw you had responded to this thread I wasn't sure what the response would be since I know you are usually negative about mainstream / blockbuster types of actors so that was nice of you to not say anything bad. Interesting to hear about the giving money to the typhoon victims too and makes it even more sad. Looking at that tree amazes me that it was big enough to do that much damage to the car and kill both people in the car. He must have been driving really fast.

When I saw you had responded to this thread I wasn't sure what the response would be since I know you are usually negative about mainstream / blockbuster types of actors so that was nice of you to not say anything bad. Interesting to hear about the giving money to the typhoon victims too and makes it even more sad. Looking at that tree amazes me that it was big enough to do that much damage to the car and kill both people in the car. He must have been driving really fast.

He wasn't driving. His business partner was.

http://wtvr.com/2013/11/30/fast-and-the-furious-actor-paul-walker-dies-at-40/

“He was a passenger in a friend’s car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news,” a representative wrote on the actor’s Facebook page."

I saw the first two F&F movies when they were first released, but I didn't care for them. But I liked Joyride, Running Scared and Eight Below. So I didn't hate all of his movies.

His friend/business partner had to be driving pretty fast though. Hopefully they died on impact and didn't suffer any.

Looking at that tree amazes me that it was big enough to do that much damage to the car and kill both people in the car. He must have been driving really fast.

From what I've read, the tree was the second impact. The primary damage was done by hitting (and shearing off) a light pole.

Yeah...car had to be going really fast. The Porshe Carrera-GT has ridiculous power...600 HP with a top speed around 200+mph.

R.I.P. Walker and friend. I guess it's never a good time to die in a crash...but Paul Walker was just getting into the "meat" of his movie career and getting offers other than the F & F moviess...handsome guy...leading man looks.