If one star would come to Atlanta then......

JTB

• Premium Member

If it is who I think it is, I don't understand why the need for secrecy. I would anticipate that Danny Ferry has interest in Lebron, Carmelo, Love, Duncan and any other top tier guy that may come available. There is really no scoop there and no need to keep the name a secret. Other teams would not be affected by Atlanta's interest. Of course Ferry can't say, because that would be tampering. But, unless you name your source saying the name of the player is of no consequence.

I don't disagree with you but the person asked me to keep the name out of talking about it. I pointed out that it was fairly obvious who the guy is because there's not many superstars that are rumored to be in a position to be traded for. But the guy asked me again not to say his name so ...as much as I would just love to tell you guys about a player I personally love to death by naming him I can't do it. at least until the guy says it doesn't matter.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I don't disagree with you but the person asked me to keep the name out of talking about it. I pointed out that it was fairly obvious who the guy is because there's not many superstars that are rumored to be in a position to be traded for. But the guy asked me again not to say his name so ...as much as I would just love to tell you guys about a player I personally love to death by naming him I can't do it. at least until the guy says it doesn't matter.

Hit me up to....