• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Getting respect

jrok23

Kenny loving Teague so much shows that he hasn't watched the Hawks in a month.

None of those guys know squat about our players. Sometimes they seem to just go by the big name guys and that's it. I mean stats don't tell the whole story. Example of that is Dwight. He will be named a reserve but no way does he deserve that. Noooooo way I have seen him in plenty of games this year and he is the Rockets 3rd or 4th best player. The all star game is a complete joke.

• Admin

Its silly if Milsap does not make the game. He has played his a$$ off and carried the team with Horford out. We have the 3rd best record in the East so it would be a crime for us not to get a player on the team. He deserves to be there ahead of Bosh but Bosh will make the team.

None of those guys know squat about our players. Sometimes they seem to just go by the big name guys and that's it. I mean stats don't tell the whole story. Example of that is Dwight. He will be named a reserve but no way does he deserve that. Noooooo way I have seen him in plenty of games this year and he is the Rockets 3rd or 4th best player. The all star game is a complete joke.

True. How they win Emmy's every year is a mystery to me. All they know is we've been third all season, we beat the two teams above us, so lets throw them a bone. Probably haven't watched a single full 48. Kenny with his pointless pictures at the half sandwiched between laughter at silly sh&t. And I've been watching Dwight for years and never seen what all the fuss was about. If I'm a coach and actually taking attitude, skill, and team comradery and chemistry into account, I wouldn't even consider him over Lee, Tim, Robin, Anthony Davis, Pek, and Z-Bo. Cousins is a head case but his skill set makes Dwight look like the oversized AAU player he is.
  • Like 1

• Moderators

True. How they win Emmy's every year is a mystery to me. All they know is we've been third all season, we beat the two teams above us, so lets throw them a bone. Probably haven't watched a single full 48. Kenny with his pointless pictures at the half sandwiched between laughter at silly sh&t.And I've been watching Dwight for years and never seen what all the fuss was about. If I'm a coach and actually taking attitude, skill, and team comradery and chemistry into account, I wouldn't even consider him over Lee, Tim, Robin, Anthony Davis, Pek, and Z-Bo. Cousins is a head case but his skill set makes Dwight look like the oversized AAU player he is.

The other thing about Dwight the last few years is it should make people realize just how good a coach Stan Van Gundy is. I know a lot don't like him, and frankly i get annoyed with him, but he's pretty damn good.

• Premium Member

Millsap absolutely deserves the AS nod. He is a one man show now and he still finds a way to be effective.

Can any of you guys imagine if Chuck McChuckerson was on this team still instead of Sap? Can you IMAGINE the shot selection he would have with Horford out for the year?? Wow.

Why they still have the fan voting format is beyond me. If Joe could break through when we had a losing record, Sap hopefully gets the nod from the other coaches below us. I know Spoelstra might cast multiple votes for him the way he goes ham on the Heat. If not, then I see why the other 12 coaches have crap teams, sans my boy Thibs.

• Like 1

True. How they win Emmy's every year is a mystery to me. All they know is we've been third all season, we beat the two teams above us, so lets throw them a bone. Probably haven't watched a single full 48. Kenny with his pointless pictures at the half sandwiched between laughter at silly sh&t.And I've been watching Dwight for years and never seen what all the fuss was about. If I'm a coach and actually taking attitude, skill, and team comradery and chemistry into account, I wouldn't even consider him over Lee, Tim, Robin, Anthony Davis, Pek, and Z-Bo. Cousins is a head case but his skill set makes Dwight look like the oversized AAU player he is.

I'm sorry but you are either joking or just pure hating. You can't honestly say that you would rather have Lee, Robin, Pek or ZBo on your team over Dwight. Only Dwight can average 18, 12.5 and 2 and be considered a bum. The hate for him has made people lose their minds when it comes to judging his play.

Here's Dwight's statline in games this year where he has played atleast 30 minutes and Harden is out that night.

25 pts 16 rebs 5 assts 3 blocks 59% FG.

Some bum he is

I'm sorry but you are either joking or just pure hating. You can't honestly say that you would rather have Lee, Robin, Pek or ZBo on your team over Dwight. Only Dwight can average 18, 12.5 and 2 and be considered a bum. The hate for him has made people lose their minds when it comes to judging his play. Here's Dwight's statline in games this year where he has played atleast 30 minutes and Harden is out that night.25 pts 16 rebs 5 assts 3 blocks 59% FG. Some bum he is

I'm not joking, if you wanna call it hate, cool. I just can't do anything with a guy who since he stepped in the league fouls and turns over more than he converts field goals with universally questionable character and leadership. You cannot expect your offense to run smoothly with a guy who sets so many illegal screens, has no post repetoire, and is abysmal from the line. He's never had and never will have consistent touches or crunch-time minutes with that style. Mike Singletary style "Can't win with em, can't do it, won't do it." Edited by benhillboy