• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coming out party for Schröder is tonight

I don't understand bud...Dennis got it going tonight and bud pulls the man and then Dennis hardly plays in the 2nd half. Mack was playing well but not they well where he deserved major minutes over Dennis.Just don't get this development thing with Dennis if you don't give this kid a chance to play and make mistakes. In fact if it was up to me I wold say Teague has had his opportunity and he didn't go anything with it...time to start developing this 19 year old rookie so by the time he's 22 he will be an all star candidate.Ferry and bud really need to start focusing solely on the future and development of guys they know can be coached up....we just wasting time at this point. We should have never been worried about the playoffs this season instead we should be worried about either getting our next star or developing our next star...the hell with the playoffs!!!!

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Mack is a "vet" at age 23.. Don't forget that he needs to be developed too! This is the first game I have seen Dennis play well in a long time. I understand your argument but I can also understand why Bud didn't play Dennis moreSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mack is a "vet" at age 23.. Don't forget that he needs to be developed too! This is the first game I have seen Dennis play well in a long time. I understand your argument but I can also understand why Bud didn't play Dennis moreSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not saying don't develop Mack but we already know for sure Mack is going to be a backup at best. We don't know what Dennis will be but we can know if we start his development now.As far as Teague goes I'm done hoping Teague is more than he is. My biggest problem with Teague ain't his skills, it's his attitude. This new Teague we are seeing this year attacks the basket but by force. Teague doesn't have the aggressive attitude that his two backups have. It's hard to develop a passionate point guard that you need to be naturally aggressive and attack the goal at will.At this point I'm not too much worried about Teagues return cause I hope we trade him and develop Mack and Dennis. Oh and last thing...I love ferry and buds competitive drive but they just too damn worried about the playoffs for me! I don't like tanking but hell give me a high draft pick especially in this years draft and a chance to develop a 19 year old who will surely make tons of mistakes but will gain confidence and develop his all around game.
  • Like 2

Kinda off topic but am I the only one who thinks Mack can be a starting PG. He's been good and there's nothing to me that suggests he can't get better. His decision making could improve but he's aggressive and not to wasteful given his opportunities.

He could have a good individual year starting for a bad team. He's developing into a prototypical backup, though. I love how he keeps his dribble through pressure longer than most backups, knows when to reset, and his shot form is always tight and consistent. Good defender (Fish didn't even try to post him I don't think) and I see Bud encourages him to tip-toe baseline and look for the reverse lay-up using the glass as a shield Tony Parker style.I'm all for developing Dennis, but Mack is further along in the process and making longer strides, so he deserves to be secure in his role as second on the chart. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

He could have a good individual year starting for a bad team. He's developing into a prototypical backup, though. I love how he keeps his dribble through pressure longer than most backups, knows when to reset, and his shot form is always tight and consistent. Good defender (Fish didn't even try to post him I don't think) and I see Bud encourages him to tip-toe baseline and look for the reverse lay-up using the glass as a shield Tony Parker style.I'm all for developing Dennis, but Mack is further along in the process and making longer strides, so he deserves to be secure in his role as second on the chart.

My question is why can't he become a starter?

I'm not saying don't develop Mack but we already know for sure Mack is going to be a backup at best. We don't know what Dennis will be but we can know if we start his development now.As far as Teague goes I'm done hoping Teague is more than he is. My biggest problem with Teague ain't his skills, it's his attitude. This new Teague we are seeing this year attacks the basket but by force. Teague doesn't have the aggressive attitude that his two backups have. It's hard to develop a passionate point guard that you need to be naturally aggressive and attack the goal at will.At this point I'm not too much worried about Teagues return cause I hope we trade him and develop Mack and Dennis.Oh and last thing...I love ferry and buds competitive drive but they just too damn worried about the playoffs for me! I don't like tanking but hell give me a high draft pick especially in this years draft and a chance to develop a 19 year old who will surely make tons of mistakes but will gain confidence and develop his all around game.

Overreact much? As much as I like Mack. last night showed why is a back up, a good one at that. Teague was playing at a high level and went through a horrible shooting slump. Dude will be fine

A whole lot of overreactions and prisoner of the moments on here.

Dennis finally had a good game and its the summer league overreactons all over again.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Overreact much? As much as I like Mack. last night showed why is a back up, a good one at that. Teague was playing at a high level and went through a horrible shooting slump. Dude will be fine

A whole lot of overreactions and prisoner of the moments on here.

Dennis finally had a good game and its the summer league overreactons all over again.

Such comedy.

Teague has played like hot garbage for most of this season. He has three bad games, one average game and one good game out of every five games played.

Dennis had several good games before the Cousins incident and has played well in BOTH of the last two games. He would have 4-6 more assists in the Bucks games if the guys had hit the wide open shots his ball movement and passing opened up for them.

• Like 2

Such comedy.

Teague has played like hot garbage for most of this season. He has three bad games, one average game and one good game out of every five games played.

Dennis had several good games before the Cousins incident and has played well in BOTH of the last two games. He would have 4-6 more assists in the Bucks games if the guys had hit the wide open shots his ball movement and passing opened up for them.

Whats comedy is you blaming the coach the other night for Dennis struggles. Whats comedy is you then blaming the equipment people for him not having the right shorts. Whats comedy is you using the "if' for his assist as if you cant do that for any player in the league.

The several good games before the Cousins incident. Let me run through them

Against Dallas 5 points 5 dimes 4 boards and 2 turnovers

Against Toronto 4 points 2 turnovers 1 assist

Against the Lakers 10 points 4 dimes 4 boards and 1 turnover

So he had one good game before the Sacramento game and has been terrible in every game since before last night.

Just to add more comedy

Jeff's games before that Sacramento game

24 points 9 dimes and 6 turnovers against Dallas

17 points 12 dimes and 1 turnover against Toronto

14 points 4 dimes 6 rebounds 2 turnovers against the Lakers

Oh and he had 18 and 10 against the Kings and followed that up with 3 straight double doubles, And a 25 and 8 after that. I wont mention the 33 and 10 he then dropped after the 25 and 8

But yea. Dennis had severeal good games before the Kings game and Jeff only had one great game, one good game, and 3 bad games

Check your info out first before you try and call someone out. You say one thing. The numbers say otherwise.

Edited by Sarcatic1
  • Like 1

Oh and oh yea before the OKC game

Against the Bucks. 4 points 2 turnovers 2 dimes and he was outplayed by the Bucks second round pg Nate Wolters

Against the Spurs a whopping 4 points 2 turnovers and 2 dimes

Yep he surely played great

But let me guess, He would have had more assist if his teammates could catch the ball and score right lmao

• Premium Member

Whats comedy is you blaming the coach the other night for Dennis struggles. Whats comedy is you then blaming the equipment people for him not having the right shorts. Whats comedy is you using the "if' for his assist as if you cant do that for any player in the league.

The several good games before the Cousins incident. Let me run through them

Against Dallas 5 points 5 dimes 4 boards and 2 turnovers

Against Toronto 4 points 2 turnovers 1 assist

Against the Lakers 10 points 4 dimes 4 boards and 1 turnover

So he had one good game before the Sacramento game and has been terrible in every game since before last night.

Just to add more comedy

Jeff's games before that Sacramento game

24 points 9 dimes and 6 turnovers against Dallas

17 points 12 dimes and 1 turnover against Toronto

14 points 4 dimes 6 rebounds 2 turnovers against the Lakers

Oh and he had 18 and 10 against the Kings and followed that up with 3 straight double doubles, And a 25 and 8 after that. I wont mention the 33 and 10 he then dropped after the 25 and 8

But yea. Dennis had severeal good games before the Kings game and Jeff only had one great game, one good game, and 3 bad games

Check your info out first before you try and call someone out. You say one thing. The numbers say otherwise.

Cherry picking Teague's games is laughable as is the rest of your posts in this thread. You can't even spell your username correctly.

I love how you ignore all of Teague's bad to mediocre games to pick random good games he had. Laughable.

Dennis played very well in SL and in preseason and the limited time he played before the Cousins incident for a 19 year old rookie. He played very well in the NBADL when he was sent there. He played well the last two games. If you want to ignore the fact Dennis was playing LIMITED minutes as opposed to a STARTER with 40 plus minutes then you can be laughed at by everyone on the board without my help.

Cherry picking Teague's games is laughable as is the rest of your posts in this thread. You can't even spell your username correctly.

I love how you ignore all of Teague's bad to mediocre games to pick random good games he had. Laughable.

Dennis played very well in SL and in preseason and the limited time he played before the Cousins incident for a 19 year old rookie. He played very well in the NBADL when he was sent there. He played well the last two games. If you want to ignore the fact Dennis was playing LIMITED minutes as opposed to a STARTER with 40 plus minutes then you can be laughed at by everyone on the board without my help.

So basically you have no facts to back up your weak argument. Laughable

I picked the games Jeff played before the Kings game and the ones right after the Kings game. No cherry picking

Dion Glover used to play well in the summer league so miss me with that weak argument . Even Marvin won a summer league MVP

A lot of guys play well in the d league. whoopty freaking doo

You said he played well before the incident before the Kings game. I pulled out facts. I didnt cherry pick

Once you saw that your argument was crushed you went to the summer league and d league games lmao

He wasn't in the d league before that Kings game so wtf are you talking about

Even Cunningham played well in the d league.

You said he played well in the 2 previous games. I pulled out facts to show he didnt

Next time check your facts.

Im sure your next argument will be just as weak as that one.

I pulled out the numbers and you are talking about the spelling of my name

You said he played well before the Kings game, the numbers say thats not true so you went all the way back to the summer league then skipped ahead to his D league stint

Facts over emotion

Edited by Sarcatic1

• Premium Member

So basically you have no facts to back up your weak argument. Laughable

I picked the games Jeff played before the Kings game and the ones right after the Kings game. No cherry picking

Dion Glover used to play well in the summer league so miss me with that weak argument . Even Marvin won a summer league MVP

A lot of guys play well in the d league. whoopty freaking doo

You said he played well before the incident before the Kings game. I pulled out facts. I didnt cherry pick

Once you saw that your argument was crushed you went to the summer league and d league games lmao

He wasn't in the d league before that Kings game so wtf are you talking about

Even Cunningham played well in the d league.

You said he played well in the 2 previous games. I pulled out facts to show he didnt

Next time check your facts.

Im sure your next argument will be just as weak as that one.

I pulled out the numbers and you are talking about the spelling of my name

You said he played well before the Kings game, the numbers say thats not true so you went all the way back to the summer league then skipped ahead to his D league stint

Facts over emotion

Facts are meaningless without context. Why are you pulling Teague's games at the start of the year which we all know is the only time of the season he ever plays well? Are you getting that from my saying Teague plays more bad games than good ones? I never once said it was at THE SAME TIME as Dennis's games before the Cousins incident. Reading comprehension much?

What's weak is your making up straw men ( you might have to google that) to try and justify Teague's mediocre season. You also show pure weak sauce in ignoring the fact it is LAUGHABLE to compare a guy playing STARTING MINUTES to a guy BARELY playing.

Edit: Your username is still not spelled correctly. You might want to use a spell checker and see if Dolf will change it for you. Pro tip.

Edited by Sothron

Facts are meaningless without context. Why are you pulling Teague's games at the start of the year which we all know is the only time of the season he ever plays well? Are you getting that from my saying Teague plays more bad games than good ones? I never once said it was at THE SAME TIME as Dennis's games before the Cousins incident. Reading comprehension much?

What's weak is your making up straw men ( you might have to google that) to try and justify Teague's mediocre season. You also show pure weak sauce in ignoring the fact it is LAUGHABLE to compare a guy playing STARTING MINUTES to a guy BARELY playing.

Edit: Your username is still not spelled correctly. You might want to use a spell checker and see if Dolf will change it for you. Pro tip.

The spelling of my name does not bother me. The fact that you keep going to it instead of backing up your arguments with facts says enough. I dont have to google anything either. Maybe you should google's Dennis game logs.

First you said Jeff has a great game then a good game and 3 poor games out of 5. Now its the beginning of the season does not count because thats the only time he plays well. If we use that logic lets just ignore all the bad games Dennis has and count the 2 good ones

At the end of the day, Dennis lost his back up job to a guy that barely beat out Royal Ivey for a roster spot. Mack has been more effective in the same minutes Dennis got at the start of the season.

Im sure you will come with another "you spelled your name wrong" argument and flip flop and try to go in another direction of your original point

And I have no problem pointing out the number of bad games Jeff has had this season

9 points 7 dimes and 3 turnovers in the first game against Miami

4 points 6 dimes 3 turnovers in the first game against the Rockets

6 points 6 dimes 4 turnovers against the Clippers

7 points against Houston

2 points in the last game against Miami

I never said he didnt have bad games but he has been a lot better than you give him credit for while Dennis has not been as good as you keep pretending he has been.

Edited by Sarcatic1

• Premium Member

The spelling of my name does not bother me. The fact that you keep going to it instead of backing up your arguments with facts says enough. I dont have to google anything either. Maybe you should google's Dennis game logs.

First you said Jeff has a great game then a good game and 3 poor games out of 5. Now its the beginning of the season does not count because thats the only time he plays well. If we use that logic lets just ignore all the bad games Dennis has and count the 2 good ones

At the end of the day, Dennis lost his back up job to a guy that barely beat out Royal Ivey for a roster spot. Mack has been more effective in the same minutes Dennis got at the start of the season.

Im sure you will come with another "you spelled your name wrong" argument and flip flop and try to go in another direction of your original point

The fact your name being spelled incorrectly on a common word not bothering you kinda says it all.

The fact you are STILL ignoring the laughable absurdity of comparing raw numbers between a STARTER and a THIRD STRING player kinda says it all.

The fact you still are not aware of the fact I never once said Jeff's thee games, one game and one game ratio happened at the same time as Dennis's games before the Cousins incident kinda says it all.

The fact you still are not aware of the context of my saying Teague has three bad games, one mediocre game and one good game is a characterization of his season so far kinda says it all.

To give you some credit, because I am feeling generous, you could realistically argue my characterization of Teague is over simplistic. But on the same token the fact you are trying to directly compare raw numbers of a guy locked into a starting job due to a bad contract given to him versus a 19 year old rookie fresh out of Euro competition is also worth mentioning.

The problem with Dennis is he is still a kid who needsto mature , period. It does not take a brainiac to figure out that Dennis and his ball shot incident put him in the doghouse with coach Bud. Not his play , not his mistakes , not his bad choice of hairstyle , but his bad judgement.. The kid id skilled and Teagues days as a Hawk are numbered

• Like 1

The fact your name being spelled incorrectly on a common word not bothering you kinda says it all.

The fact you are STILL ignoring the laughable absurdity of comparing raw numbers between a STARTER and a THIRD STRING player kinda says it all.

The fact you still are not aware of the fact I never once said Jeff's thee games, one game and one game ratio happened at the same time as Dennis's games before the Cousins incident kinda says it all.

The fact you still are not aware of the context of my saying Teague has three bad games, one mediocre game and one good game is a characterization of his season so far kinda says it all.

To give you some credit, because I am feeling generous, you could realistically argue my characterization of Teague is over simplistic. But on the same token the fact you are trying to directly compare raw numbers of a guy locked into a starting job due to a bad contract given to him versus a 19 year old rookie fresh out of Euro competition is also worth mentioning.

Thats true. The spelling of my name should bother me.

I pointed out that Dennis didnt play as well as you claimed he did before the Kings game

I pointed out that Jeff started the season off strong

I pointed out that Mack with the same minutes has played better than Dennis

You're the same guy that was creaming on himself after his summer league games. You talked about how he is better than Jeff now. How he does things that Jeff cant do. Now that the real season has started and he hasn't shown anything like that ,you now use his age and where he came from as an excuse. Before the season however that wasn't the case. So his age and where he came from wasnt an issue in the summer league and when you proclaimed he was better than Jeff before the season started. Only now those things matter. Cool