• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What if any are the long term plans for Mack?

Sothron

• Premium Member

Dennis is still adjusting to the speed and physicality of the game, so the turnovers shouldn't have been a surprise. Most young point guards have turnoveritis. Unfortunately for him, he rarely if ever gets the chance to play thru his mistakes.

Dennis has improved in that area last couple games in keeping down turnovers let's hope that trend continues.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A main reason is because in most of the games he has played lately, he doesn't have a lot the ball because he plays with Mack or Lou. He needs to continue improving this facet. Last game against OKC was very good for him. It's just something normal in a 19 year old man. We need to give him confidence and he will do well. I really liked against OKC when, after one of his shots was blocked by Ibaka, he still had the confidence to shoot a three just 3 seconds later.

BTW, if we would like to trade with Orlando, I would look to his second first round of this year or Maurice Harkless (I'm not talking about trading Teague for just one of those assets, but are interesting)

Nice to hear others finally giving Mack some props. I've been signing his praises and saying he's an asset worth building up all season.

So you've been giving Mack props via sign language? Posted Image

Sorry had to Dolf!

• Like 1

And here comes the bi-polar side of our board. If you think Mack is better than Teague then you should go buy some desert property out in Arizona. Yes, Mack is the better 3pt shooter. But! Have you seen Mack try to go past a defender? It's like an old lady trying to get past you in the aisle at Walmart. And that's the primary reason why having Mack in the game during the late 4th quarter hinders us from getting shots off. I'm proud of the kids development but he's not an effective starter for our team. Teague would've changed that entire OKC game off penetration alone. None of OKC guards felt any pressure during that game.. Derek Fisher and Reggie Jackson should've been lunch meat...

• Like 2

And here comes the bi-polar side of our board. If you think Mack is better than Teague then you should go buy some desert property out in Arizona. Yes, Mack is the better 3pt shooter. But! Have you seen Mack try to go past a defender? It's like an old lady trying to get past you in the aisle at Walmart. And that's the primary reason why having Mack in the game during the late 4th quarter hinders us from getting shots off. I'm proud of the kids development but he's not an effective starter for our team. Teague would've changed that entire OKC game off penetration alone. None of OKC guards felt any pressure during that game.. Derek Fisher and Reggie Jackson should've been lunch meat...

The only time I recall you posting recently is to defend scared little Jeffrey.. I am guessing you are the president of the Teague fan club or a family member. To answer your question Teague can shine at times but Mack has been consistent with his play , so in a nut shell yes Mack is playing better basketball right now. Jeff just disappears way to much man and that is he truth.. He has no heart
  • Like 1

The only time I recall you posting recently is to defend scared little Jeffrey.. I am guessing you are the president of the Teague fan club or a family member. To answer your question Teague can shine at times but Mack has been consistent with his play , so in a nut shell yes Mack is playing better basketball right now. Jeff just disappears way to much man and that is he truth.. He has no heart

Lol.. But it took you two days to respond? How do you like Jeffy leading us to a blowout win? You MAD B??? HAHAHA

Lol.. But it took you two days to respond? How do you like Jeffy leading us to a blowout win? You MAD B??? HAHAHA

smh.. Jeff played well tonight with a host of others , including Mack and Scott..Guess next game we will get a 4pt stinker..