• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks trade for Antawn Jamison

WraithSentinel

• Premium Member

Who says they didn't help the team? A great argument can be made that we're better positioned for the lottery by not making a move.

if they wanted to tank they should have done so in the offseason by not matching Teague or resigning Korver.

if they wanted to tank they should have done so in the offseason by not matching Teague or resigning Korver.

Well guess what we can still end up in the lottery and still have Teague, Korver and Millsap as assets. Assuming the injuries keep us short handed and the losses pile up we are in good shape. All it takes is 1 lucky bounce in the lottery and we're Spurs bound!

• Like 2

• Moderators

Posted Image

~lw3

• Like 2

• Moderators

He spelled his name wrong.

Posted Image

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 4

• Premium Member

Well guess what we can still end up in the lottery and still have Teague, Korver and Millsap as assets. Assuming the injuries keep us short handed and the losses pile up we are in good shape. All it takes is 1 lucky bounce in the lottery and we're Spurs bound!

Sure, why not. If we're talking that kind of expectations then I fully expect to win the next powerball lottery too. Hell I'll buy the damn Hawks myself then.

With a pool of over 400 NBA players to look at, THIS is all we come up with??? Why not try to find a young player who is not getting any playing time and see what they can do? Danny Ferry is a joke and has no vision or imagination. No trades at last years deadline, no trades over the summer and then this joke at the deadline this season? This upcoming draft is not that strong outside the top 5 players, so don't expect much help from the draft. I am done with the Hawks, they are a disaster!!!

The worst part of this is the anguish I'll be in over the next 48 hours waiting to hear if Antwain Anteater Antwan is staying with the team or being bought out. Or will it be Cunningjam? Or Cartier? I'm going to have to follow every NBA Twitterhead for the next 2 days to find out. This is really too much.