• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Five new investors

Ryaan

From Ajc - @ajchawks: Hawks close to adding five investors to ownership group. In NBA approval process. Story to come. #ATLHawks.What's everyone thoughts about this? Anyone know how many investors are in the ownership at the moment?

It also says:The investors will not have a significant ownership in the team nor will their additions change the current structure. The additions were described as a plus strategically, but not a big deal. The Hawks could add additional investors in the future. The Hawks would not comment on the additions to the ownership group. Atlanta Journal-Constitution - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.WlqP333M.dpuf

• Premium Member

So basically ASG put up a donation button on the Hawks webpage and 5 Hawks fans donated anywhere from $5-$50. That is basically what this is sounding like to me. Posted Image

Lmao! That was good, thanks i needed the laugh:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chances are this is just a ploy for Belkin to get control....ASG lawyers better read the fine print on the ownership agreements this time.

...or it could be "Local prostitutes buy shares in the Hawks". Leader of the group "Big Mama Wanda" said to reporters "Them ASG fellas can't bring in free agents but me and the girls can."

One of the investors...noted local girl (and former gymnast) Kim Su Suk said..."We needa this kind of visribility...go Hawks!"

Edited by DJlaysitup

Chances are this is just a ploy for Belkin to get control....ASG lawyers better read the fine print on the ownership agreements this time. ...or it could be "Local prostitutes buy shares in the Hawks". Leader of the group "Big Mama Wanda" said to reporters "Them ASG fellas can't bring in free agents but me and the girls can." One of the investors...noted local girl Kim Su Suk said..."We needa this kind of visribility...go Hawks!"

Is that what its come to, cheap advertising for prostitutes? Well, whatever keeps the Hawks in Atlanta.
  • Like 1