• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves 2014 Season

Forget the Nats lol. We're winning the division this year. Jason heyward will get it together late, he always does and justin probably won't keep this up but he'll end the year hovering around 300 which is more than good enough. Simmons will probably be around 290 and Gattis will probably hit about 260-270. I'm cool with that. If BJ and Dan can give us about 220 apiece I'll be ecstatic an this lineup will be pretty damn good.

I don't believe in the Nats at all. Their best hitters are undisciplined (Werth, Harper) their GM is a silly motormouth, their defense is always shaky, Zimmerman is always getting dinged, and their prized ace will never approach anything close to 200 innings. I think they're demented for thinking they can compete with us quite frankly. The Phillies who won the World Series they certainly are not.

Speaking of the Gnats, did anyone see this earlier? Way to funny.

http://msn.foxsports.com/south/story/braves-listed-as-nationals-owner-on-wikipedia-page-041414

I work nights so Im catching up on the game now. Santana with 11 Ks through 6, Uggla, Simmons, and Gattis producing tonight... Damn. I love this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Someone explain to me what's going on right now lol. Our rotation is about as hurt as they could be but we're leading the majors in ERA. These guys are absolutely dealing....with a 4 man rotation at that.

Someone explain to me what's going on right now lol. Our rotation is about as hurt as they could be but we're leading the majors in ERA. These guys are absolutely dealing....with a 4 man rotation at that.

Sounds like our Hawks - despite all the injuries finding ways to win games.

• 2 weeks later...

This pitching is getting ridiculous. I'm gonna think a guy is hurt if he gives up 2 runs and expect McDowell to pull him. The clowns who are supposed experts still find ways to compare the Nationals to us. I heard one fool on MLBTV say he thinks the Nats can still "run away" with the division? WtF? The top of their rotation couldn't cut it for our bullpen.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is time to pull the plug on Uggla. While he did look better at the plate he just wasn't getting the results. Time to bring up Tommy Le Stella. See if he can help out at 2B. I wouldn't get rid of Uggla though. Just keep him on the bench as a power bat. Never know he might get a lucky hit.

• Moderators

I think it is time to pull the plug on Uggla. While he did look better at the plate he just wasn't getting the results. Time to bring up Tommy Le Stella. See if he can help out at 2B. I wouldn't get rid of Uggla though. Just keep him on the bench as a power bat. Never know he might get a lucky hit.

We are closing in on 2 years of hitting below .200 as an everyday player. How can he even be on a major league roster.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Can't believe we are still in first place. Our pitching is still near the top in the majors and our hitting as a team is in the dumpster. Just don't see how we can stay in first other than the rest of the division sucking.

Jason is getting it together a lot sooner than I thought he would, Justin is hovering around 300 like I thought he would but Freddie needs to pick it back up. He has to be the backbone in this lineup, he has to be that 310-320 guy year in and year out and he's not being that guy right now. I'm sure he'll pick it up bc I believe in Freddie but damn it he better hurry up.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...