• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Give these guys credit for continuing to fight

anxietyreigns

Good win against a Pacers team that has been really really bad lately. I like that we won, but sad at the same time. I really want a lottery pick.

• Like 1

They scored 23 points in the first half! That's the lowest in the history of their team....Now that could be because our boys saw that NY lost and we had an extra spur in our step, or, Indiana is just in a funk....but either way it's impressive.

• Like 1

Love that we won the WAY we did, hate that we pretty much shored up our spot in the playoffs. Also hate that we let the Bobnets pass us for that 7th spot. We'd make it past the Pacers.....

• Premium Member

You gotta love the guys for playing. I wouldn't expect them to lose on purpose and would never want that. As a fan, you never want to see your favorite players struggling with losing. I'm happy that these guys play hard and don't quit.

...but I'm more concerned about what this kind of philosophy means for the future of the franchise. I can see us maintaining this level of "success" indefinitely. There are always guys like Millsap that you can pick up and as long as you play hard/smart, you can fight for a playoff spot.

In the East anyway. If this were a Western conference team....we'd have a top 3 pick.

• Moderators

You gotta love the guys for playing. I wouldn't expect them to lose on purpose and would never want that. As a fan, you never want to see your favorite players struggling with losing. I'm happy that these guys play hard and don't quit.

...but I'm more concerned about what this kind of philosophy means for the future of the franchise. I can see us maintaining this level of "success" indefinitely. There are always guys like Millsap that you can pick up and as long as you play hard/smart, you can fight for a playoff spot.

In the East anyway. If this were a Western conference team....we'd have a top 3 pick.

Quotes for truth.

Too bad we don't have much shot at catching Charlotte for the 7th seed so that we could face the Pacers in the 1st round.

If this happens I will eat all kinds of crow with a smile.

Isn't that a common way to eat it in Kentucky?

They scored 23 points in the first half! That's the lowest in the history of their team....Now that could be because our boys saw that NY lost and we had an extra spur in our step, or, Indiana is just in a funk....but either way it's impressive.

This could be a "season defining" game. They are talking about it on PTI.

Of course they aren't praising us...they are talking about how the Pacers lost to "us" so bad...and is their coach safe?

The "season defining" aspect will likely be for the Pacers. They will either react to this adversity and move forward or fade and MIA will waltz into the finals. For us...it's a win on our way to the 8th seed and the 15th pick.