• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bebe Named Top Defender in Spain

hazer

Welp, hold up on that carwash gentlemen. Just read where Bebe only won DP of the week, not of the year. Changes things a bit, but I still have very high hopes of him becoming a 10/10/2 starter. Bring this guy over, Danny!

Welp, hold up on that carwash gentlemen. Just read where Bebe only won DP of the week, not of the year. Changes things a bit, but I still have very high hopes of him becoming a 10/10/2 starter. Bring this guy over, Danny!

woops lol

very good SATB quote lol

go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

No, it wasn't a weekly award or a 2014 award. It has been an award from the past season.

Edited by Ebert
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I forecast Bebe as the next Noah. With more innate athleticism and size yet less grit.

How about we see him play a pro game first? Reminds me of Schröder hype. Would love to see Bebe play for us as soon as possible, but I'm not exactly expecting him to make any sort of big impact right away. As long as he doesn't play like total crap a la Schröder I'll be pleased.

How about we see him play a pro game first? Reminds me of Schröder hype. Would love to see Bebe play for us as soon as possible, but I'm not exactly expecting him to make any sort of big impact right away. As long as he doesn't play like total crap a la Schröder I'll be pleased.

That's taking the easy path, hard to be disappointed if you don't expect much. I prefer to go out on a limb with this one.

• Like 1

• Moderators

lol... well, suit yourself. I've been disappointed so many times as an Atlanta sports fan that I personally have had enough of it.

I agree hazer is setting the bar unrealistically high but I hope he is right and we are wrong!

• Like 2

Let's not forget: there's only 1 center in this conversation of Noah, Cousins, Davis, Wright, Camby, etc who is 7'0 tall with a 7'6 wingspan who can outrun the rest down the floor like a deer and won top defender honors in the top league outside the NBA. Sick Bud on Bebe and we're probably onto something really special here.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Let's not forget: there's only 1 center in this conversation of Noah, Cousins, Davis, Wright, Camby, etc who is 7'0 tall with a 7'6 wingspan who can outrun the rest down the floor like a deer and won top defender honors in the top league outside the NBA. Sick Bud on Bebe and we're probably onto something really special here.

In fairness, he is the only one to play in a league outside the NBA at all!