• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bebe Named Top Defender in Spain

hazer

I think he takes the Ayón roster spot next year. Which would mean more 4 and less 5 for Moose...

Sap, Horf, Scott, Antić, Moose ain't a bad 5-deep squad of 4s.

Edited by hazer

"I returned to the court a few weeks ago after a few months out because of the bruises on her knees , and this further strengthens me.

Lmao ...did he really say this or did the translator f*ck up? Oh boy, this opens the clowning floodgates, @Dolfan23 @lethalweapon3 please enter and comment lol

Edited by Spud2Nique

"I returned to the court a few weeks ago after a few months out because of the bruises on her knees , and this further strengthens me.

Lmao ...did he really say this or did the translator f*ck up? Oh boy, this opens the clowning floodgates, @Dolfan23 @lethalweapon3 please enter and comment lol

I had to read that twice...laugh1.gif .

It's all in the translation.

I think he takes the Ayón roster spot next year. Which would mean more 4 and less 5 for Moose...

I hope Bebe is on this team next season. Grab some boards, tip out rebounds block or at least alter some shots.

Key words:

IN SPAIN

As for the NBA, Bebe is still a pole bean that would get abused by 80% of PF/C's in the league. Put another 15 lbs on Bebe, then we'll talk NBA.

Eh.... he is the same size as Marcus Camby and that didn't stop him from being a force in the paint defensively. And in today's NBA there are not too many C's that have the offensive game to abuse anyone.

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 1

Key words:

IN SPAIN

As for the NBA, Bebe is still a pole bean that would get abused by 80% of PF/C's in the league. Put another 15 lbs on Bebe, then we'll talk NBA.

Aren't the Spanish leagues considered to be the 2nd best basketball in the world?

• Like 1

• Moderators

Eh.... he is the same size as Marcus Camby and that didn't stop him from being a force in the paint defensively. And in today's NBA there are not too many C's that have the offensive game to abuse anyone.

That's my thinking and the ones that have the game to abuse opposing centers will abuse horford, brand, muscola too.

Noel, Sanders, Brandon Wright, Anthony Randolph, Anthony Davis, etc.

My very first statement mentioned Bebe needs a couple more years. Spain is the top league outside the NBA. Bebe is an inch taller and only 10lbs lighter than Noah. With a 7'6" wingspan and runs like a deer..

Edited by hazer
  • Like 1

Key words:

IN SPAIN

What country do you think played the USA in the gold medal game in the last 2 summer olympics?

• Like 1

Weight is undoubtedly a problem, but I'm not very concerned about it. I think it's more important for him his wingspam, jump and speed. As he gets older he will become stronger.

NBA rules always help this type of player like Lucas. He will be able to run much more the floor.

Key words:

IN SPAIN

Same was said about Anthony Davis.... It can be important in 1on1 situations, but to have a center who can switch in Pick&Roll situations and defend swingmen when they go to the rim can't be something bad...

• Like 2

There's no reason for him not to be here and playing with the hawks. I'm so sick of the hawks sending players to other countries and RARELY bringing them back!

We have nothing to lose! Bring this kid back! Smh