• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Video - Jeff Teague: A Hawk on the Rise

PSSSHHHRRR87

Very proud of Teague playing his most consistent ball he has played in his career. We all knew Teague could play this well in spurts, but we never knew if he could do it consistently. Just seeing him playing with supreme confidence out there is a like a proud Dad seeing their son make it.

And to think Bud has done in less than a year what the Woody/Drew regime had years to accomplish.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

We all knew Teague could play this well in spurts, but we never knew if he could do it consistently.

Teague still has his legions of haters...

They all looking for tickets to the bandwagon!!

• Like 1

That video was pretty awesome! That Jeff Teague is a legit All-Star player in the league and man if this is the guy we're gonna see on the regular from here on out then we've got a bargain at 8 mil.

All I saw was Teague highlights on ESPN and NBATV/TNT. Looks like if he keeps this up, the league wants to propel him to stardom. Hopefully this will allow him to get those Westbrook/Rose/Paul George (heh) foul calls which will make him look a lot more "elite".

• Like 1

Anyone else notice the strangeness at which Teague's rise has come. Not long after Koonin signs on, Teague starts playing his best basketball and the national media actually recognizes and talks about it, and now we have this video package. Coincidence....I think not.

PQ5JH.AuSt.70.jpeg

I see you Mr. Koonin

• Like 2

I accurately predicted 17/7 for Teague before the season started. Folks thought I was nuts. Y'all laughed me out of the room a few weeks ago when I referred to Teague as a top 10 PG. Glad to see it all coming together for him.

Edited by hazer
  • Like 1

I accurately predicted 17/7 for Teague before the season started. Folks thought I was nuts. Y'all laughed me out of the room a few weeks ago when I referred to Teague as a top 10 PG. Glad to see it all coming together for him.

Everyone knows he can put those numbers up anytime but too often this season he hasn't been that guy, hence the skepticism.

Everyone knows he can put those numbers up anytime but too often this season he hasn't been that guy, hence the skepticism.

Like I've said before, it's easy to be a skeptic. When you don't expect much you're rarely disappointed. It's much harder to go out on a limb and expect/believe it. Sure everyone knows he CAN put up those numbers. Difference here is I said he WOULD.

Like I've said before, it's easy to be a skeptic. When you don't expect much you're rarely disappointed. It's much harder to go out on a limb and expect/believe it. Sure everyone knows he CAN put up those numbers. Difference here is I said he WOULD.

Well I guess if you were happy with his overall stats this season then you really didn't have high expectations, but no worries he should put up raw stats easily like this as long as his usage stays high.

This video shows how truly impressive his crossover, speed, and change of direction is. I think he's slowly beginning to realize the potential of it and how he can consistently rely on it for his offense.

Definitely seems like this has been a big part of his increase in success getting to the hole.

• Like 1

• Moderators

That's the thing about highlight tapes though... I believe in Teague, but he's had some crosses to bear and doesn't come without fault. He is becoming a star in this league, but still has a long way to go to become "elite". He has some the best handles in the league, has no problem getting to the cup, and is quick as lightning, but he still needs a more consistent shot, become a better finisher, and improve defensively to be considered "elite". He's still young in his career though and I believe in our PG. Two seasons from now and we'll all be laughing at all the "Trade Teague" threads from yesteryear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87
  • Like 1