• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is why the Hawks will not get praised by Experts/Everybody

Bonkers

Regardless of seed position the Hawks choked when it matters most. FACT

And I don't see the Pacers as a true #1 seed so ur argument means nothing to me. They are what I consider a default #1 seed in the horrible east

FACT: Logic means nothing to Bonkers when he's in an emotional tirade. Got it. Enjoy your yellow Cheerios milk.

• Like 2

FACT: Logic means nothing to Bonkers when he's in an emotional tirade. Got it. Enjoy your yellow Cheerios milk.

Oh I'm sorry did the Hawks not choke win this game??

And u can call it an emotional tirade if u want, but the Hawks have always let the fans down and I'm sick of it

And then the fans get blamed for the hawks being complete failures all the time

I'm sick of it, if ur not that's on u. But if ur not mad like I am ur not obsessed with winning like I am. U don't know nothing about this obviously

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

And u can call it an emotional tirade if u want, but the Hawks have always let the fans down and I'm sick of it

I'm sick of it, if ur not that's on u. But if ur not mad like I am ur not obsessed with winning like I am. U don't know nothing about this obviously

Atleast we still got a fighting chance, especially if the NBA decides to suspend Paul George in game 7.

Antić's costly possessions:

1. Lost the ball. Turnover.

2. 17% 3 pt shooter chucked a 3.

3. Went 1 of 2 from the FT line.

What was our biggest lead near the end? 5 points? 7 points? It's not like we blew a 20 point lead or something, we just lost. There such a rush to jump to these drastic conclusions after a heart breaker like that.

• Premium Member

Your name makes a lot of sense.

• Like 1

Atleast we still got a fighting chance, especially if the NBA decides to suspend Paul George in game 7.

If they suspend Geoerge I'll be surprised

Antić's costly possessions:

1. Lost the ball. Turnover.

2. 17% 3 pt shooter chucked a 3.

3. Went 1 of 2 from the FT line.

Welp

Your name makes a lot of sense.

Who the hell are u?

• Like 1

You realize we could be in the 2nd round if it wasn't for Antić missing that 3 in game 4.... So if we lose this playoff series, blame it on our starting center.

Edited by ATLHawks3
  • Like 1

You realize we could be in the 2nd round if it wasn't for Antić missing that 3 in game 4.... So if we lose this playoff series, blame it on our starting center.

Man is Pero wearing a Pacers Jersey under his Hawks jersey?

• Like 1

U always know the right thing to say Jaybird lol

Lol - I keep it simple and on point.

This loss stinks but I can't get all nutty and batshit crazy.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Lol - I keep it simple and on point.

This loss stinks but I can't get all nutty and batshit crazy.

I know I'm just tired of the disappointment. If we lose Game 7 I won't be mad

Becuz I'm emotionally spent from this game

Edited by Bonkers

And I don't see the Pacers as a true #1 seed so ur argument means nothing to me. They are what I consider a default #1 seed in the horrible east

Fine, so we're a 12 seed pushing a 4 seed up against the ropes. Feel better?

Past mistakes by teams whose members are not on this team do not indicate future failures in my book.

We shot poorly yet we barely lost. That's something we can build on. The Pacers still don't have it together and I don't think they will get it together once it's all said and done.

Bingo! 35.7% (Antić and Scott combined 0-10 from 3) and still only 2 points behind with 35 seconds??... and you absolutely can't attribute past failures to this group.. We aren't even a shadow of the team from 2 years ago. We are moving in a direction and playing with a purpose..

There are a whole lot of things to be excited about as a Hawks fan. I drove up to ATL for game 4 and we lost by 4.. But the excitement was palpable.. Got to see a game that went down to the last possession with the last shot at the end of regulation potentially taking the game to overtime. We lost.. but man was it worth the 22hr round trip.

**lost by 3 in game 4

• Like 1