• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers GAME 5

lethalweapon3

Pacer's fans thoughts on Game 5:

1. Thanks guys, hope we trade the lot of you for Mike Scott

2. Can't believe this the team that force Miami to seven games. go Hawks !

3. Honestly, watching the Hawks hit all these shots is just funny at this point. Its so ridiculous, but I can't help but laugh.

4. Hey this is what happens when obsess about one team

5. The biggest turnaround I've ever witnessed how do u go from being so good to so bad the lowly hawks can destroy us...

6. And I thought we had a chance this game... Gotta win the next 2 now.

7. I have seen Scott play a game like that earlier in the season and knew he could be trouble. Scola clearly didn't, he ignored him the first 3, than he tried half-heartedly on the second.

8. I can't believe Vogel is still letting the Hawks use their only weapon - outside shooting

9. Roy Hibbert: 12min 0/2 fg, 0pts, 0reb, 1ast, 1blk, 1to, 4fls. - $15 million man.

Man, PG is NOT gonna be a happy camper coming into Game 6. And rightfully so.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2014/04/paul-georges-home-burglarized-game-5-pacers-hawks/

~lw3

I saw this comment regarding the robbery at PG's home. It's no fun being robbed, I know (our house was robbed when I was in the 5th grade - I was never so scared to enter my own home) but this win's the internet:

Hibbert probably did it. I didn't see him at the game last night.

laugh1.gif lol6.gif

• Moderators

Pacer's fans thoughts on Game 5:

1. Thanks guys, hope we trade the lot of you for Mike Scott

2. Can't believe this the team that force Miami to seven games. go Hawks !

3. Honestly, watching the Hawks hit all these shots is just funny at this point. Its so ridiculous, but I can't help but laugh.

4. Hey this is what happens when obsess about one team

5. The biggest turnaround I've ever witnessed how do u go from being so good to so bad the lowly hawks can destroy us...

6. And I thought we had a chance this game... Gotta win the next 2 now.

7. I have seen Scott play a game like that earlier in the season and knew he could be trouble. Scola clearly didn't, he ignored him the first 3, than he tried half-heartedly on the second.

8. I can't believe Vogel is still letting the Hawks use their only weapon - outside shooting

9. Roy Hibbert: 12min 0/2 fg, 0pts, 0reb, 1ast, 1blk, 1to, 4fls. - $15 million man.

#8 is somewhat true. Vogel will be gone if he loses this seried i would think. Although Millsap really brought us home at the end by playing in the post so its not only outside shooting. Teague, Mack, Sap were getting to the rack too but if I"m a pacer i live with that and guard the 3.

Let's just face facts; Coach Bud has been running circles around Vogel like Usain Bolt would run circles around me if I ever raced him in a 100m sprint. The Pacers made some desperation moves (finally) to make a game of it in the end but I really think that was Vogel's last stand, his trump card. He was probably hoping to save that for an elimination game if the Pacers got up 3-2. Now Coach Bud has two days to work with the guys to combat against it. If the Hawks come out ready to play and execute, well, Paul George may want to check Channel 2's Fish and Game forecast...

• Like 2

So if Copeland starts - Millsap should have a field day in the post. Copeland can't guard a chair.

This.

Combined with the fact that the Pacers are still slow even with their small line-up, I like us to close Thursday. Milsap will dominate Copeland, and I look for Jeff Teague to play a big part in taking us home.

I saw this comment regarding the robbery at PG's home. It's no fun being robbed, I know (our house was robbed when I was in the 5th grade - I was never so scared to enter my own home) but this win's the internet:

Hibbert probably did it. I didn't see him at the game last night.

laugh1.gif lol6.gif

When you were in 5th grade you say @JayBirdHawk? Hopefully they didn't take your shiny new Buffalo nickels? :saythat:

BTW what kinda millionaire notices a $20 bill missing from the home??

Let's just face facts; Coach Bud has been running circles around Vogel like Usain Bolt would run circles around me if I ever raced him in a 100m sprint. The Pacers made some desperation moves (finally) to make a game of it in the end but I really think that was Vogel's last stand, his trump card. He was probably hoping to save that for an elimination game if the Pacers got up 3-2. Now Coach Bud has two days to work with the guys to combat against it. If the Hawks come out ready to play and execute, well, Paul George may want to check Channel 2's Fish and Game forecast...

Just think it was only a year ago when we were all saying how out matched we were in coaching with Vogel vs LD and now here we are loving us some Bud!

So if Copeland starts - Millsap should have a field day in the post. Copeland can't guard a chair.

Yeah but we gotta stay out on Copeland as the one thing he does extremely well is shoot the 3. Can't cheat off of him like we can other guys when they're out there. But Copeland can't handle the ball for anything so we should pressure him and make him put it on the floor every time he has it.

When you were in 5th grade you say @JayBirdHawk? Hopefully they didn't take your shiny new Buffalo nickels? :saythat:

BTW what kinda millionaire notices a $20 bill missing from the home??

@Dolfan23 I didn't get the Buffalo nickels thing - that sailed over my head.

I was calling you old cause of them being shiny and new. They haven't been in circulation for something like 70 years I think?

hahaha, got it, but I'm not gray mule old (sorry Gramps).

The Hawks gave Indy reason to believe they can win based on phisicality. The guys played scared the entire fourth quarter, and it doesn't bode well for game 6. I really hope Bud makes something about the sleepwalk mode we went into the 4th.

Just sayin', we gave them reason to believe instead of breaking their spirits once and for all. That worries me a lot.

And Indy has given the Hawks reason to believe the Hawks can kick the sh*t out of them like they have done most of the series.

Just think it was only a year ago when we were all saying how out matched we were in coaching with Vogel vs LD and now here we are loving us some Bud!

You're not lying. LD versus Vogel was a mismatch. Now it's gone the other way. Tell me why it took Vogel sooooooooooo long to put Copeland in if he wasn't saving that for an elimination game to catch the Hawks by surprise. The problem was that the game got so out of hand with their home fans all but ready to storm the court in frustration that he felt compelled to do SOMETHING. So he now played his strongest card and will certainly use it again in Game 6. Make Copeland dribble and play Millsap down low and well, PG and the gang could join me on the couch to watch the Eastern semis. Then again, John Jenkins already called shotgun...

Edited by Dejay
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Also, metro Atlanta audiologists experienced a record-high number of phone calls during halftime. #Bob

~lw3

• Like 1