• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Am I the only one who thinks Lucas Nogueira can be special?

Bonkers

• Moderators

I think he will be special, but I think he'll 24-25 (currently 21) before we see anything. He is a monster at blocking shots and runs like a gazelle, but he is kinda skinny to effectively defend starting C/PF's right now. He is raw offensively. Once he beefs up to around 235/240, he will be a good player for us. Don't know if he'll ever be a starter though, but I'm not gonna completely shoot that down. I see him playing spot minutes next season for us. Just hope his knees won't be a lingering problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TexsuZl_zkg

• Like 1

With his tendentious, its way to early to make a conclusion. His Euro League stats are good to great.

The good 16 mpg, 6.2 PPG, 4.4 RPG, 70.4 FT%

The great: 70.2 FG% and 1.5 blocks in only 16 minutes

He may need another year; but seeing him in the up coming summer league would give us a better idea.

Stats link:

http://basketball.eurobasket.com/player/Lucas_Nogueira/Asefa_Estudiantes_Madrid/226125?PlayerID=226125

• Like 2

He can't be any worse than Ayón. Bring him over.

Him and Dennis cheering us on during the playoffs would have been special, LOL!

Edited by JayBirdHawk

If nothing else he can help us:

1. rebound all those missed 3's.

2. Help in the fast break, we suck at that, he'll run straight to the front of the rim for a dunk

3. Weak side shot blocking

The rest will come.

If nothing else he can help us:

1. rebound all those missed 3's.

2. Help in the fast break, we suck at that, he'll run straight to the front of the rim for a dunk

3. Weak side shot blocking

The rest will come.

PREACH!!!!

Especially our rebounding. It was a disgrace

I want him over here too with the best Strength coaches

Its going to come down to cost vs production; and whether his cap hit will hinder us in free agency. 16 MPG in a first class Euro League is good experience with zero cost. If on the other hand he can fill in for us with similar minutes, NBA experience is obviously better.

His cap hit is similar to Schröder's 1.3 to 1.6. If that cost us a valuable free agent, not worth it. Let him get another year in Europe and see how he develops. Vet minimums we can sign after we use our cap; I think we have to sign Lucas before hand.