• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Potential "Diamond In The Rough" FA candidates

GameTime

• Premium Member

This isn't as cheap or as low profile as your suggestions, and I really hate to say it, but...

Paul Pierce could be the steal of FA this year. I'll go wash my mouth out with soap now.

Edit: I'm assuming Pierce signs for some kind of $4-6M deal. Doubt he'd sign with us, but I'd look into it as a stop-gap/mentor type of thing.

satanas.jpg

Vade retro Satana

He just killed the Nets trying to be the man. No, thank you!

Edited by BrazilianHawk
  • Like 1

What about Andre Blatche? Certainly wouldn't overpay for him but he may be worth a look as a bench big..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what kind of deal he's looking to get? He made $1.3 mil from Nets this season but he is still getting $7.7 mil amnestied money from Washington so that's $9 mil per.

I'd go with CJ Miles. Good shooter, good size, can defend and was brought up by Sloan with the Jazz so he never got to believe in his own hype. Say no to any and everyone who played for the Lakers under D'Antoni, he's notorious for inflating the stats of scrubs.

I'm officially on the Xavier Henry and CJ Miles bandwagon! If we signed these two next year we would instantly be a better team.

Henry is only 23! Plays good defense and bud can probably mold him into a Kwahi Leonard type! I would love if this happens all while DMC is still on the bench who will also keep improving!

Man oh man those a great pickups and the reason why I don't want to take on a contract like asiks or give one out at that.

He cant shoot a lick

He can do what we don't have - ability to handle the ball, drive to the basket and get freethrows.

The coaching staff will work on his shooting.

I'd like Wesley Johnson. He's exactly what we need - SF with size, athleticism, defense and 3 pt shot.

I think Wesley Johnson is done. I think the days in Timberville may have screwed his nba career up to a point where it can't be undone....but I've been wrong before.

He can do what we don't have - ability to handle the ball, drive to the basket and get freethrows.

The coaching staff will work on his shooting.

Louis used to be great at that too and be able to shoot to go along with it. I don't expect Bud to work miracles with just every player he comes across. Stuck is a bad fit because both mentally and physically he's not prepared to play off ball so you have to wonder how he'll fit with our actual piece of the future, Dennis.

Louis used to be great at that too and be able to shoot to go along with it. I don't expect Bud to work miracles with just every player he comes across. Stuck is a bad fit because both mentally and physically he's not prepared to play off ball so you have to wonder how he'll fit with our actual piece of the future, Dennis.

Lol looks to me that Teague is the actual future piece. Dennis don't even look like he's ready for quality backup minutes right now. Teague is expected to run this team the next 3-4 years and he may do it at an high level judging his end season performances.

• Like 1

Lol looks to me that Teague is the actual future piece. Dennis don't even look like he's ready for quality backup minutes right now. Teague is expected to run this team the next 3-4 years and he may do it at an high level judging his end season performances.

Jeffrey is the starter but if you're so confident that you can write Dennis off based on his rookie performance then Jeffrey shouldn't even be in the picture himself based on his own rookie year now should he?

In case you didn't notice we are discussing backup guards and role players here so take the lols elsewhere.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...