The Falcons to be on HBO's 'Hard Knocks'

• Moderators

I've been checking HBO* in-between movies and shows for weeks, and haven't seen a single one of these promos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SujX3iMqGB8

*on second thought, maybe that was late-nite Cinemax...

~lw3

Cox: "come up here and get some of this wind"

Hageman: "it's wind down here too"

Lol he knew better and stood up anyway lol

• Like 1

Cox: "come up here and get some of this wind"

Hageman: "it's wind down here too"

Lol he knew better and stood up anyway lol

That was hilarious.

Wind down by other men's asses, not a good idea son.

That was hilarious.

Wind down by other men's asses, not a good idea son.

Exactly lol

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-40-most-atlanta-things-about-the-falcons-in-the-hard-knocks-season-premiere/

The 40 Most Atlanta Things That Happened in This Episode,
Ranked
40. The first real scrimmage opening with a marching band.
39. Rookie Dezmen Southward, saying he wanted to do an “impersonate” instead of an “impression.”
38. Rookie Donte Rumph getting the nickname “Cupcake.”
37. Two punches thrown before the opening music.
36. Having a tight end with the first name “Bear.”
35. Picnics.
34. Terrell Owens, somehow in the mix, probably uninvited.
33. “I’m scared of Ferris wheels, dog.” —Someone on the sidelines
32. A too-turnt rookie, saying to a veteran, “I promise you don’t wantthis shit.”
31. Coach Mike Smith attempting to better his life by going from Baltimore to Atlanta.
30. The coaching staff drinking out of Coca-Cola cups.
29. Rookie Ra’Shede Hageman performing “Feelin’ on Yo Booty” during the rookie talent show.
28. Rookie Dezmen Southward attempting to be a stand-up comedian.
27. Roddy White barely playing football.
26. “Stand up and get some ofthis wind.” —Coach Bryan Cox to a fatigued player
25. Someone big with dreadlocks mentoring someone smaller with dreadlocks.8/7/2014 The 40 Most Atlanta Things About the Falcons in the ‘Hard Knocks’ Season Premiere «
24. Roddy White, ending the episode, talking to Matt Ryan about chicken.
23. Harry Douglas’s mansion.
22. Any and all sideline bickering between WR Roddy White and SWilliam Moore.
21. Steven Jackson having an art gallery side hustle.
20. Rookie Jeff Mathews performing “Chicken Fried” during the rookie talent show.
19. This reaction to country music.8/7/2014 The 40 Most Atlanta Things About the Falcons in the ‘Hard Knocks’ Season Premiere «
18. This reaction to that same country song.
17. This reaction, in the same room, to the same rookie, doing the same country song.8/7/2014 The 40 Most Atlanta Things About the Falcons in the ‘Hard Knocks’ Season Premiere «
16. Coach Bryan Cox, giving defensive tips by way of giving sex analogies involving nipple rubbing.
15. “I’m so anal about, like, packing. It’s the Virgo in me.” —WR Harry Douglas
14. “Go Get It” by Clifford “T.I.” Harris being used as montage music.
13. The Real Housewives of Atlanta’s (and DE Kroy Biermann’s wife) Kim Zolciak Biermann, watching
herself on TV.
12. “I’m ashy, I need some lotion.” —Roddy White
11. Devonta Freeman, drinking a Capri Sun.8/7/2014 The 40 Most Atlanta Things About the Falcons in the ‘Hard Knocks’ Season Premiere «
10. The shoes inside William Moore’s closet.
9. Devonta Freeman, saying, “Boss life, just chilling,” in his Devonta Freeman–size tub.8/7/2014 The 40 Most Atlanta Things About the Falcons in the ‘Hard Knocks’ Season Premiere «
8. The giant palm tree inside William Moore’s home.
7. “Bae.” —WR Harry Douglas
6. The factthat a player retired in the middle oftraining camp.
5. The beautifully smoggy skyline.
4. Steven Jackson, speaking to his running backs like a preacher.
“Aye, man, I just wantto say one thing too. It’s a lot of y’all’s firsttraining camp, it’s nothing
different man, football is football, atthe end ofthe day the lights camera action, when you go
between the lines your God-given ability gonna take over. All I do is encourage you to be confident
in yourself. Motivate one another. Push and try to be better. Competition gonna bring the best out
of everybody. Atthe end ofthe day, only so many men gonna make this team, but atthe end ofthe
day we can still be brothers, we can still reach to each other, still uplift each other, that’s really
whatlife is about, you know what I’m saying, regardless of what your paycheck reflect you still got
feelings and emotions and everybody wants you to know that you’re cared about amongst your
brotherhood and notjust what you do for coach or the organization. Too many young brothers
right now that go through too many things, give up a lot ofthings in their life because they feel like
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Special Teams coordinator Keith Armstrong really got into their asses on the latest episode.  Piss poor blocking by Freeman and Hagemen.   Love seeing the relationship between Rasheed and Brian Cox.

Keith Armstrong (another former Miami coach and/or player on the Falcons staff) better be thankful he didn't get fined after that episode. 

I liked the series as a whole. Love me some Bryan Cox and damn never realized that Mike Nolan was so jacked. Harry Douglass wearing women's deodorant cracked me up too. 

Felt bad for Amsterdam. Did y'all end up adding him to your practice squad? 

I was surprised to see Starr make the team as he looks to slow to play at this level. 

Keith Armstrong (another former Miami coach and/or player on the Falcons staff) better be thankful he didn't get fined after that episode.

I liked the series as a whole. Love me some Bryan Cox and damn never realized that Mike Nolan was so jacked. Harry Douglass wearing women's deodorant cracked me up too.

Felt bad for Amsterdam. Did y'all end up adding him to your practice squad?

I was surprised to see Starr make the team as he looks to slow to play at this level.

Amsterdam got an injury settlement - he's to be re-evaluated in 6 weeks at which time they can sign him to PS.

Don't get the Starr signing either.