• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lance Stephenson 13/14 Season Breakdown Video

GameTime

Nice video. Especially enjoyed the assists section at the end. Some real nice action between him and Scola in a number of those.

Yup. I love his tenacity of getting to the rim. His taking the ball to the basket full court when he gets the defensive rebound is very reminiscent of LeBron.

Just don't see how someone could take their daughter to a Hawks game and have her cheer for someone who'd abuse a woman.

Maybe it's because I'm young, but I honestly don't think about that when I watch an athlete. Like I said, I respect why anybody would hate for us to sign him, but I think those days are past him. Perhaps I'm too naive...

Maybe it's because I'm young, but I honestly don't think about that when I watch an athlete. Like I said, I respect why anybody would hate for us to sign him, but I think those days are past him. Perhaps I'm too naive...

I think of you had kids you'd understand, especially if you had a daughter. Or if you had a woman close to you who's been in a violent abusive relationship with a man.

• Like 1

I think Lance Stephenson is going to be big and I dont say that lightly.

I think its evident this dude has some things only a handful in a generation have. Mentality is an issue. If he can straighten out of the court I have no problem with his mentality on the court.

And most of all, Im convinced once he hits pay-day he will stay balling, unlike so many other hopefuls who just didnt have it any more after they made allot of money. I think thats the upside of Lance's mentality, hes just a basketball beast, and I believe him when he says he wants to be "the best".

I would take a bet on him.

• Like 1

Just because you're a good player doesn't mean you're a fit. Does Lance have the tools to be a good player? Definitely. Has he shown me he has the skills to be a winner and leader as the main piece on a team? Not at all. And it's obvious he want to be the top one or two guys on whatever team he ends up on.

If anything that video showed me how much dribbling and isolation he likes (a la ISO Joe) and that's not what our team is built around. We are built around constantly moving the ball and playing off of it and I don't see those characteristics in him. Let him sign with a team where he can get the ball a lot, put up good numbers for himself, and play in an ISO heavy one on one offense. Basically a team that will never go far in the playoffs.

I don't want that on my team.