Admin

I hate paypal if you accepted other donations I would have donated by now. I am trying to find a workaround

You don't have to create a paypal account to pay if you don't want to. Ypu can pay without doing that if that is your concern.

• Premium Member

I hate paypal if you accepted other donations I would have donated by now. I am trying to find a workaround

ok can't be the only one here that is wondering why you hate paypal? it is such a painless, good service. it even protects you from fraud

• Premium Member

I might have signed up, but since we signed Thabo I would like to be upgraded to "Platinum Member" with all the perks that come along...GO HAWKS !!!

There's a "No Sex in the Champagne Room" joke in there somewhere.

• Like 3

You don't have to create a paypal account to pay if you don't want to. Ypu can pay without doing that if that is your concern.

How do you pay without a paypal account? Do you have link on how to do this?

How do you pay without a paypal account? Do you have link on how to do this?

Click the PayPal button under Dolfan23 - then select pay without signing up.

Thing is - new "customers" come and go - but the old stalwarts is where you go when times are tough.

OT a bit and going back in time:

Big Jim from Kansas City:  "Tom is that you - seem to have a bad connection?"

Tom:  "Yeah, I'm hear BJ...what's up?"

Big Jim:  "Well Tom we got a problem, you see that Dewey machine is running pretty good and it looks like our fella Truman might just lose this election.  I need some money to bribe a few a few precinct folks in California or we may lose our connections."

Tom:  "Well I know ole Harry Truman looks the other way on your bids for contracts but to be honest he hasn't done much for me".

Big Jim:  "Well that's gonna change Tom...you get me fifty thousand dollars by close of business today and you will be taken care of".

Tom:  "That's a lot of dough BJ - but we don't want Dewey in there - I'll send the money right now but I want the subcontracts on that big Midwestern paving contract OK?.

Big Jim:  "Really Tom?...I didn't even know you had a road paving company"?

Tom:  "I will by Friday...you want the money or not"?

Big Jim:  "Consider it done Tommy boy...and thanks".

This thread brought me out of retirement, btw.  Let me know how many people have their accounts deleted, I'll promise to more than replace their post production.

• Like 2

I think people are seriously overreacting to this signing. He had one bad year last year shooting from 3. Other than that he is a lock down defender. Nice signing.

Agreed. I don't know how many times in the chat that the need for more perimeter defense was mentioned but I know it was A LOT. 

Edited by Mdizzle5

I think people are pissed not because Sefalosha, every team needs defender from the bench, but for throwing 4 million cap space, and for the dream they head that Ferry is gone realy offer money for some of the big names. Now, the dream is over, this GM from the start didnt have any intention to make something like that in Atlanta.

Basicaly you have two tipes of GM with. Ones who risk and failed miserably (like Prokhorov in Nets), or now in Houston whit Morey – they are taking chances and that's why they will be contender next year.

And second group – GM with no balls to risk anything like Ferry. It was evident last year and now is crystal clear: he is p*ssy! We know he is gona sign Deng, maby try sign and trade for center, and that is all for the Hawks. We will be a playoff team, maby second round team next couple of years, but nothing better than that. And just to be solid is worst situation for any franchise.

Sorry for my bad english and some swering.

Edited by SerbianHawk
  • Like 1