• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kent Bazemore to meet face to face with Hawks tomorrow

TJR4536

• Premium Member

Oh no, it's like psyching yourself out of speaking to the hot chick and telling yourself, "Well I'm a 4 so I better stick to these fat 2's in the corner."  And then selling yourself on how hot the 2 could be in the right system.

The problem is that the chick is not really hot.  She just thinks she is... and this non-hot chick with a bad attitude wants to go out to the most expensive restaurant on your dime and she has told you that she will be a virgin until marriage.   Therefore, the best thing to do is save your money and go back to the house and wait for some real Hot chicks to come out.

Not saying he wont be a good fit but there is nothing about signing this dude that would pump me up. Thats just me though...

he likes to map his bike rides on "mapyourride" and then post it on twitter.  (and he actually bikes pretty far sometimes.) just think about someone like lebron doing that.  Here's a 40 mile ride.

http://www.mapmyride.com/workout/634893309

No way Payne could do that with his gd girlie lungs.

Not saying he wont be a good fit but there is nothing about signing this dude that would pump me up. Thats just me though...

It's hard to be pumped up for a 10-12th man bench signing. If he wasn't on a team tanking last season, would he be fighting for a roster spot to even stay in the league right now?

This is a really good and very recent interview with Bazemore. Sounds like he is ready to sign, but waiting for the best deal with the most playing time. It also sounds like some of the teams trying to sign Lebron or Carmelo want him, but of course nothing will happen until they make a decision. He also sounds like a very high character guy.

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/nba-pm-bazemore-weighs-free-agency-options/

I hate to go negative, but I can't help but think it will be a pretty hard sell to get him to come here instead of to the Spurs. I imagine we will have to offer quite a bit more money. It would be interesting to hear Ferry and Coach Bud's pitch to him.

Younger squad, same system, weaker conference/easier path to finals, playing time, better city,franchise on the rise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younger squad, same system, weaker conference/easier path to finals, playing time, better city,franchise on the rise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, if he is looking for pt and an opp for the future and he is a fit for the system, the hawks could be a better spot.  I don't know a thing about him, but love the fact he's from bertie, nc.  I used to run track meets there all the time.  Plenty of great athletes from Eastern NC, but most don't make it anywhere.  (dominique Wilkins and Jordan aside...)  Bertie is not far from nique's high school, Washington HS.

Maybe he just means that he's coming to ATL to visit the World of Coke, the Georgia Aquarium, or one of our other fine tourist attractions.

Maybe he just means that he's coming to ATL to visit the World of Coke, the Georgia Aquarium, or one of our other fine tourist attractions.

Are you really a doctor? Cuz I have his white mole thing on my back, wondering what it could be? It's like a disfiguration.