• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chandler Parsons signs offer sheet with Mavericks; 3 years $46 Million

Again I don't understand how Houston could afford Parsons and Bosh.  I know the cap is set at like 63 million, but between those two and Harden/Howard how can they afford anyone else.

Again I don't understand how Houston could afford Parsons and Bosh.  I know the cap is set at like 63 million, but between those two and Harden/Howard how can they afford anyone else.

Until they match Parsons offer, his cap hold is still around 2M. Therefore, they can first sign Bosh with their cap space and then match Dallas offer.

Its actually 3yrs $25M..

Uhh what?? I can't find a single news source reporting that. Only differences I've seen are whether it's 45 or 46 million.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/11196519/restricted-free-agent-chandler-parsons-dallas-mavericks-agree-deal-sources-say

Restricted free agent Chandler Parsons has signed an offer sheet from the Dallas Mavericks for a three-year deal worth in excess of $45 million.

Interesting turn of events.  A potential sign and trade with Parsons going to Dallas still.  If I had to guess I would say at least 1 lottery protected pick from Dallas in order to trade for Parsons.  More than likely 2 picks though.