• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chandler Parsons signs offer sheet with Mavericks; 3 years $46 Million

First Hayward and now Parsons... These guys are getting paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiid. 

I can't think of any impact player who didn't go to the next level of individual or team achievement instantly under Carlisle. Good move for Chandler, obviously. A Billy Donovan guy is as close to a can't miss as there is seems like.

Edited by benhillboy

Gotta love Cuban and the Mavs organization. He wants to put a winning team together every season, whatever he has to do. Mavs are going to be solid next season I think. Hard to believe Parsons will be making 15 and Dirk will be making 10. I guess there is a new breed of NBA.

• Like 1

Houston essentially has a choice between Bosh and Parsons.  Parsons is younger and will come at a cheaper price.  I wonder what Bosh does if Houston matches the offer sheet and obviously his coward ex teammate is heading back to Cleveland.

Houston essentially has a choice between Bosh and Parsons.  Parsons is younger and will come at a cheaper price.  I wonder what Bosh does if Houston matches the offer sheet and obviously his coward ex teammate is heading back to Cleveland.

They don't have to make a choice. They can very easily match Parsons after they sign Bosh. They'll pay through the nose for it but if they want him they can keep him. 

• Premium Member

You gotta love the Mavs for this.  Great move...  Makes Bosh decide and puts Houston in a jam.

Somebody said Bosh or Parsons for Houston...

I don't think so.  IF you get Parsons back, you have what you had before, you just overpaid for Parsons now.  I believe that they wait it out on Bosh and overpay him.  He's the perfect match for D12.  You can find a SF anywhere.

If Bosh makes up his mind within 3 days, they can sign both Bosh and Parsons. It will cost them though. Only their starters will cost more than 70 M. This will only increase after Beverly gets an extension. They better win something.