• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lebron "queen" James

IheartVolt

What an attention whore! Stop holding up free agency to get your egotistical jollies off. See what the media and fanboys have created? A freaking attention whore! Could never even imagine MJ or Magic pulling this nonsense

• Like 4

I've tried to defend Lebron, but it's hard to defend him now. Melo does not appear to be any better.

It's extremely hard to root for today's players. Attention whores.

Amen 100% agree

What will Lebron Kardashian do next?  Enquiring minds want to know!

kidding of course....this is getting silly.  Maybe we are all just too impatient but I really think/agree that LBJ enjoys the "theater" of it all.

I know one thing, if I were in his situation I would be humble...or at least more understanding of...oh hell...I'd probably be an asshole too yes.gif

Edited by DJlaysitup

Mo Williams speak on LBJ:

BsOG9jDCMAEhDnQ.png

Was just reading that.. Mo is no fan it seems. Or should I say Panthro?

Edited by IheartFerry

I hope Durant decides to avoid this type of stuff.

I hope I am right about this , but that is why I like Durant as much as I do. He seems to be above it all and a down to earth guy

• Like 1

Damn that was good stuff! Invite a Vampire into your house and you're gonna get bit. Love it!!! What a douche nozzle LBJ is. 

Pretty much.  We'll see a similar interview with Bosh this time next year.

Also, in other news, who knew Mo was a Twilight fan?

I hope I am right about this , but that is why I like Durant as much as I do. He seems to be above it all and a down to earth guy

Agreed.  I'm crossing my fingers he doesn't make us feel like Panthro in a few years when he's a free agent.

I wonder if they had won the Finals would we be going through all this. I'm glad they didn't.

I can watch LeBron play all day, and his decisions about his future could have implications on him possibly becoming a billionaire one day, so I get it. But there is clearly an ego there and he probably should've made his mind up either way and have every possibility covered by now, but the media is much more in the wrong for following his every move like he's more important than the 100's of people who make the league go. Yall right, Magic or Mike would've never held the league hostage like this. There's a sensibility and humility that comes with a college education that I think has really gone by the waist side with this new 1-and-done generation (none and done for LeBron).

Pop and Tim re-upping is as important to the landscape of the NBA and its history than anything LeBron does, yet their "decisions" came in the middle of the night with a update at the bottom of the screen. They'd either laugh at you or cuss you out if you even asked them about a press conference. LeBron, Melo, and guys of their ilk are just living up to what they've been told by yes men since they were entering high school, which is basically "you're God". How many times is the camera gonna focus on this dude during the World Cup Final? I'm going over 20.

• Like 1

I wonder if they had won the Finals would we be going through all this. I'm glad they didn't.

I can watch LeBron play all day, and his decisions about his future could have implications on him possibly becoming a billionaire one day, so I get it. But there is clearly an ego there and he probably should've made his mind up either way and have every possibility covered by now, but the media is much more in the wrong for following his every move like he's more important than the 100's of people who make the league go. Yall right, Magic or Mike would've never held the league hostage like this. There's a sensibility and humility that comes with a college education that I think has really gone by the waist side with this new 1-and-done generation (none and done for LeBron).

Pop and Tim re-upping is as important to the landscape of the NBA and its history than anything LeBron does, yet their "decisions" came in the middle of the night with a update at the bottom of the screen. They'd either laugh at you or cuss you out if you even asked them about a press conference. LeBron, Melo, and guys of their ilk are just living up to what they've been told by yes men since they were entering high school, which is basically "you're God". How many times is the camera gonna focus on this dude during the World Cup Final? I'm going over 20.

I'm not sure it's the college degree thing.  There's certainly a period of maturity prior to being given the world (figuratively) that these guys lack.

The media is certainly complicit in all this.  The CViv thread touches on this, but that industry has outgrown it's britches (is that a saying?) to the point that these "journalists" exist simply to feed the beast.  I'm sitting here with Sportscenter on and every 2-3 minutes a different expert is on to give their take on 'the wait'.  Well, nothing newsworthy has happened so ... what are they talking about?

ETA: I also don't think this decision has any bearing on him becoming a billionaire at some point so, no, it's not all that important.  IOW, if it's gonna happen it'll happen whether he's a Cav or Heat.

Edited by kg01