• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lamar Odom

kerrypack

it may have seemed like i was joking , but I actually think that lamar has the x factor to be a team player and turn this team around. also, the kardashians could really breathe some life into the cheer corps and attract some female fans. My understanding is that Bazemore and Odom are great friends.

Ok now he's definitely joking.

• Like 1

I get the gist. Its kind of like that baseball movie with Charlie Sheen. Sometimes you need to gamble when absolute talent with unquestionable behaviordoesnt want to come your way, like chronically....

Then you got to take a gamble. But I'd rather say Lance Stephenson, not Lamar Odom...I mean its a ballsport, not rocket science, not even a classroom project. These guys made it this far and they couldnt have when just being "mental midgets" and such. He's also 3 years without other trouble.

I dont get it. Its a chance for a big ticket. A good chance. A chance. Without them good luck Hawks.

But at this point its meaningless. Ferry would have to show real interest if a ego guy like that even considers the Hawks.

Isn't he a crack addict now?

I got cr'nack, yeah, I got cr'nack

Got that cr'nack, yeah, I got cr'nack

Started from the trap, now I rap

No matter where I'm at, I got crack

-2chainz