• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ferry has to sign a SF or there is a trade coming

Goots

With the Bazemore signing we now have 5 SG on the roster with only 1 SF in DMC who should be a bench player. Ferry has to make another move to get us a legit SF

Bazemore

Korver

Jenkins

Thabo

Patterson

Ferry is horrible. Personnel decisions for this franchise have not changed from Sund to Ferry. We are bottom of the league in rebounding for a reason. Little Bigs and playing people out of position. Your SF's have to get down there and rebound. You are correct we need another legit SF.

Exactly...all of them can...when can we get rid of Jenkins?...he has no future in the NBA - short - often hurt - sorry pal - off you go.

You know, I'm right there with you. I'm not too stressed the pick didn't work out, but I'd rather have Bazemore getting his minutes.

Exactly...all of them can...when can we get rid of Jenkins?...he has no future in the NBA - short - often hurt - sorry pal - off you go.

And it looks like our # of roster slots are pretty dang full anyhow. So maybe we can flip JJ for a 2nd rounder or something. After hearing he wasn't getting any burn last year because of Bud's concerns for his defense, on top of the injury issues, I'm ready to see what these other guys can offer. I have nothing against the guy at all - seems pretty stand-up and all - but I just don't see it working out.

I guess you didn't watch Korver's defensive effort in the playoffs or all year. Another asshole who didn't watch the games and comes on as an expert - - -

How many posts you got "Goots"???

Do you know sh!t?

"Well no Mr. DJ"

"OK - then keep your mouth shut about stuff you don't know about"

What moron? I know more about basketball than you could ever dream. Are you saying Korver is great at defense now? Lol

I don't need to be an every day blogger on this site to know basketball. Did I claim to be an expert? You need to get a grip dumb ass and pipe down. Been a season ticket holder for years.

Edited by Goots
  • Like 1

And it looks like our # of roster slots are pretty dang full anyhow. So maybe we can flip JJ for a 2nd rounder or something. After hearing he wasn't getting any burn last year because of Bud's concerns for his defense, on top of the injury issues, I'm ready to see what these other guys can offer. I have nothing against the guy at all - seems pretty stand-up and all - but I just don't see it working out.

Yeah...a decent guy with skills - but not good or fast enough for the modern NBA.  He will do well in his later career - but we just need to let him go - tweener SG - not fast - alas....down the "Bebe" trail...adios amigo.

• Like 1

Woah - I'm not a Mod but y'all should tone this down for real.

Take 5 and smoke a cigarette. Come back in a few with a clearer head.

There's lots of room here for differing opinions - even if they're wrong. :dwarf:

Yeah what the hell. All I did was say we need another legit SF other than DMC who should be role player not starter. I guess everyone is cool with Korver as our lock down defender now.

Are you saying Korver is great at defense now? Lol

I don't need to be an every day blogger on this site to know basketball. Did I claim to be an expert? You need to get a grip dumb ass and pipe down. Been a season ticket holder for years.

You claimed that Korver was a very poor defender...I called you on it.  You were incorrect and that is that...then you called me a "dumb ass" for being right.

If you want credit for buying tickets you may want to go to "creditsforbuyingtickets.com".

I've bought a few tickets in my time and I don't expect credit for that.

Ferry is horrible. Personnel decisions for this franchise have not changed from Sund to Ferry. We are bottom of the league in rebounding for a reason. Little Bigs and playing people out of position. Your SF's have to get down there and rebound. You are correct we need another legit SF.

Whenever I read your posts I think

"Depression Hurts, Cymbalta can help"

Cheer up, hug your dog or something.. It will be ok... We have a nice team coming together and maybe some nicer pieces coming! Gotta let it play out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Whenever I read your posts I think

"Depression Hurts, Cymbalta can help"

Cheer up, hug your dog or something.. It will be ok... We have a nice team coming together and maybe some nicer pieces coming! Gotta let it play out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not good that I know you are being made into a tool by advertising commercials. I prefer the truth to a lie. If that is the new definition of depression I will take that.

You claimed that Korver was a very poor defender...I called you on it.  You were incorrect and that is that...then you called me a "dumb ass" for being right.

If you want credit for buying tickets you may want to go to "creditsforbuyingtickets.com".

I've bought a few tickets in my time and I don't expect credit for that.

Wow you are crazy if you think you called me out. Korver is a poor defender period and always has been since Creighton. You think cause he played solid defense in one playoff series he is no longer a poor defender? Have you seen him play his whole career? Every team he has played on tries to hide his defense since it's a big weakness for him. You clearly don't know what you are talking about dummy.

• Like 3

Wonky thread, but I see the point. Either Jenkins or Patterson could be getting cut. And I know some people love then Jenkins, but I think he's in trouble.

But I think that's why we saw a run at Gasol tonight. We have a lot of Wings and Deng/Ariza seem to be priced out of our league. No one left.

But I see our rotation like this right now:

Teague - Mack - Schröder

Korver - Bazemore - Patterson or Jenkins (they could be playing for a spot)

Carroll - Sefelosha

Milsap - Payne - Scott

Horford - Antić - Muscala

At this point an upgrade at Backup Center makes sense. I could still see a Deng being signed and pushing the SF rotation down one, but that would all but guarantee that either Patterson or Jenkins is not on the roster.

Of course then here comes a trade...

Wow you are crazy if you think you called me out. Korver is a poor defender period and always has been since Creighton. You think cause he played solid defense in one playoff series he is no longer a poor defender? Have you seen him play his whole career? Every team he has played on tries to hide his defense since it's a big weakness for him. You clearly don't know what you are talking about dummy.

You are a typical "Johnny come lately" moron.  Calling me a dummy for being right.  I have followed his career from the his years at Creighton...through the Bulls years and now to us.  I will admit his defense has gotten better under coach Bud - but he was never really lousy - just average to a tad below par.

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1

Wonky thread, but I see the point. Either Jenkins or Patterson could be getting cut. And I know some people love then Jenkins, but I think he's in trouble.

But I think that's why we saw a run at Gasol tonight. We have a lot of Wings and Deng/Ariza seem to be priced out of our league. No one left.

But I see our rotation like this right now:

Teague - Mack - Schröder

Korver - Bazemore - Patterson or Jenkins (they could be playing for a spot)

Carroll - Sefelosha

Milsap - Payne - Scott

Horford - Antić - Muscala

At this point an upgrade at Backup Center makes sense. I could still see a Deng being signed and pushing the SF rotation down one, but that would all but guarantee that either Patterson or Jenkins is not on the roster.

Of course then here comes a trade...

You are probably spot on right here. I'm sure we will sign a Brand type caliber player for another center at this point. I'm still holding out hope for Deng but it appears it's a long shot now. Guess Thabo signing didn't lure him after all.